Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How pissed are Sox fans right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sox are almost done pulling the fatal block from the jenga stack llolol

KillahBee said:
For real?? Wow, that's ridiculous.

lol at the Gagne move you guys made

Yeah...they like the matchup with Cleveland....and LA v NY. The think the pitching matchups are in their favor.

Francona said it's not about the division last week. Although..he's pissed at Manny right now. Someone said the outfield's going to look great next year with Tori Hunter in left.

Lugo, Manny, JD Drew are all gone next year. Gagme too.

As stated by a CNN correspondent in Boston, Aeropostale stores have seen a dramatic decrease in cargo pant sales over the past quarter.

massmap.jpg

WTF is it with New England and cargo pants? When I was in RI a while back those things were everywhere.

jnevin said:
WTF is it with New England and cargo pants? When I was in RI a while back those things were everywhere.

you get beat up for wearing those around my part of CT

i'm sure NY and NJ peeps share the same sentiments.

Sorry, Jnev, I was in RI last week and there were quite a few hawt olive-skinned babes up there. Almost wanted to move there for good. Lots of mixed-race women too, and they were hawt as well.

redguru said:
Sorry, Jnev, I was in RI last week and there were quite a few hawt olive-skinned babes up there. Almost wanted to move there for good. Lots of mixed-race women too, and they were hawt as well.

Dude. Federal Hill in RI had the most beautiful women I think I've ever seen in one area.

redguru said:

:) My home, homey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom