Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bout them Cowboys!!!

Formula

Man they suck ass. Quincy you should start flipping burgers at MCD's. I think they are worst now than the season they went
1-15.:mad:

I never really liked Quincy at Georgia, but I really like him as a Cowboy. HAHAHAHAH!!! Sorry bout your luck Cowboy fans...:doublefi:

Look for a quick change at QB to Hutchinson in the middle of next weeks obliteration at the hands of the Titans.

WODIN said:
Look for a quick change at QB to Hutchinson in the middle of next weeks obliteration at the hands of the Titans.

Hutchinson's one of the only quarterbacks in the league worse than Quincy Carter.

LOL!!!

Yeah but they will get desperate.

Quincy looked pathetic... you'd think with the jerry jones evil empire that he would buy a fucking qb.

It's just sad. I mean all you see during Cowboy games are the stupid penalties and coach Campo going wild on the side-lines. It is really pathetic.

Snake

Campo is not a leader by any means. He is well suited as a talent evaluator or an assistant. But he is in no material for a head coach.

Campo is not a head coach at all. He's a defensive assistant and nothing more. JJ is the coach of this team that's why they suck. Campo is a puppet. Quincy is a joke. Emmitt deserves better. What a sad bunch. They're going to get smacked like a Hunt's Point bitch next week. Quincy at best is a 3rd string QB.:redhot:

Top Bottom