Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bout them Cowboys!!!

and he also needs to tell jerry jones that he is the coach and not jerry... campo needs to grow some stones

this is all on jones.. if the cowboys have a bad season due to carter, its on jones..... the guy wont admit when he made a mistake... carter would have been around AT LEAST another round or two... get some real talent, dont try to get the steal of the draft. fucking idiot... when its not working, BENCH HIM!!! jones' ego is out of control...

david carr was excited, i liked to see that... that was fun.

carr looked so young out there and tiny... i am pretty sure he is just now going through puberty... but for a rookie QB on an expansion team he looked pretty decent... his stats weren't all that great but he got the job done and didn;t panic as much as quincy did.

madbomber31 said:
this is all on jones.. if the cowboys have a bad season due to carter, its on jones..... the guy wont admit when he made a mistake... carter would have been around AT LEAST another round or two... get some real talent, dont try to get the steal of the draft. fucking idiot... when its not working, BENCH HIM!!! jones' ego is out of control...

david carr was excited, i liked to see that... that was fun.

Totall agree with ya mb.

Carr was fun to watch. I haven't seen that much enthusiasm in a while.

I have said it for over 10 years, I love my cowboys but JJ is the ANTICHRIST

He's looking for an excuse to move the team...Why cause Irving wont build him a new stadium, and I bet Dallas wont either

JJ cause the Cowboys 3 Superbowls in a row. I hate that motherfucker. He doesn't know jackshit about drafting players.

Top Bottom