Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on puritysourcelabs 15Ml vials

so what in the world is the deal with these 15ML vials lol
Never seen such a thing in my life I’ve been in the business of steroids and I’ve been using them longer than most of you have been alive.
I’m currently 66 years old I’m just not sure what I think about these 15 milliliter vials how do we know that it’s still good gear in them I would rather just stick to the 10 milliliter vials I’m old school and I’m not a big fan of changing anything
We just did a podcast on them. Have a listen when it goes live.

so what in the world is the deal with these 15ML vials lol
Never seen such a thing in my life I’ve been in the business of steroids and I’ve been using them longer than most of you have been alive.
I’m currently 66 years old I’m just not sure what I think about these 15 milliliter vials how do we know that it’s still good gear in them I would rather just stick to the 10 milliliter vials I’m old school and I’m not a big fan of changing anything
If you have been in the market long enough then you would be familiar with the old 50mL and even 20mL vials..
Why would the gear not be any good?
It's simply a long neck vial..

Life is all about change, people should embrace change, because whether they like it or not things are always going to change.

There's nothing wrong with being innovative, creative and unique..

Top Bottom