Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Houston would be stupid not to

tgriff

did you guys read about Reggie Bush's stats at the combine...4.33 40 time, bench pressed 225; 24 times, and a vert of 40 in...That is incredible man...the texans would make history if they passed on him...The dumbest team in history..

I saw him at the pro day on sunday. Unbelievable! He looked really good in all the position drills too. The best part was that he was dissapointed with his 40 time.

Winston Justice looked really athletic too. I wasn't very impressed with his play this year, but I think he's definitely got the physical tools to play at the next level. 39 inch vert at 320! I mean c'mon.

suckamc44 said:
I saw him at the pro day on sunday. Unbelievable! He looked really good in all the position drills too. The best part was that he was dissapointed with his 40 time.

Winston Justice looked really athletic too. I wasn't very impressed with his play this year, but I think he's definitely got the physical tools to play at the next level. 39 inch vert at 320! I mean c'mon.

how do u compare winston justice to eric winston ?

koartist said:
Anybody know what the "records" were this year? Like: highest vert, fastest 40, most 225 reps, etc???

not sure but no records were broken. it is amazing how the o-lineman r gettin weaker. they r averaging around 22 reps on 225. I am a sophmore and i can hit it cold for atleast 28

o-lineman only putting it up 22 times? Damn, what's up with the fatties becoming sissies??? lol I was a damn SAFETY and could do it that many times! I take it you're a TE 61???

koartist said:
o-lineman only putting it up 22 times? Damn, what's up with the fatties becoming sissies??? lol I was a damn SAFETY and could do it that many times! I take it you're a TE 61???

To i am a left tackle :evil:

Justice put up 38 reps, Matua did 30.

Bench pressing 225 for reps seems like the most arbitrary and worthless test for determining a player's upperbody strength. I'd be surprised if there is any correlation to on-field ability, after thresholding at like 20 reps(i.e. taking any player that can rep more than 20 reps). I don't understand why it's still done. I guess it's just easy to administer.

Top Bottom