Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

House passes bill to bring troops home in '08

Gambino said:
what isn't true?

according to this book, the nazi party killed less jews than the german army did. it's an interesting study backed by documents for the gov't.
just cause the guy is jewish, i really don't see what the problem is.
he attacks the myth that hitler was the lone bad guy and every citizen was innocent and sheepish.
agree or not i suggest reading it

it might be a good read.........but I'm going to refute one thing that I read in the summary, and that was the statement that people were given the "retributionless" option of not doing what they're told.........this is nonsense, probably based on one or two nebulous instances and then greatly expanded on by a bitter jew. I know for a cold hard fact that if you, as a weirmacht officer, refused the orders of a nazi party member.......you could be shot on site, at the least thrown in the brig.........I mean, what the fuck happens to a soldier who disobeys a direct order from his superior in this country's military?? I mean be serious............the germans have alot of blame resting on them, they were not innocent and sheepish..........but they were shrewdly manipulated........and by the time it dawned on them what they'd gotten into the machine was rolling.............kind of like the Iraq war huh? We fell for that one didn't we?

redsamurai said:
it might be a good read.........but I'm going to refute one thing that I read in the summary, and that was the statement that people were given the "retributionless" option of not doing what they're told.........this is nonsense, probably based on one or two nebulous instances and then greatly expanded on by a bitter jew. I know for a cold hard fact that if you, as a weirmacht officer, refused the orders of a nazi party member.......you could be shot on site, at the least thrown in the brig.........I mean, what the fuck happens to a soldier who disobeys a direct order from his superior in this country's military?? I mean be serious............the germans have alot of blame resting on them, they were not innocent and sheepish..........but they were shrewdly manipulated........and by the time it dawned on them what they'd gotten into the machine was rolling.............kind of like the Iraq war huh? We fell for that one didn't we?

i agree, def manipulated and old class anixieties were reved up
for the record the author may be a jew, but he is not german and did not live there.
and his points on "not having to do what you are told" was about the citizenry
their is record of certain sections of people disobeying nazi commands with no retrubution cause hitler didn't want to ruffle unnessecary feathers.
like anything it is only one opinion and is up for debate.
good read though

Gambino said:
i agree, def manipulated and old class anixieties were reved up
for the record the author may be a jew, but he is not german and did not live there.
and his points on "not having to do what you are told" was about the citizenry
their is record of certain sections of people disobeying nazi commands with no retrubution cause hitler didn't want to ruffle unnessecary feathers.
like anything it is only one opinion and is up for debate.
good read though

my grandfather had a gun put to his head............rommel intervened...........Rommel was the only weirmacht officer that could have done that, cause he was the best of course and Hitler knew it. But please beleive..........if you didn't have Rommels stroke...........you did as you were told.

redsamurai said:
my grandfather had a gun put to his head............rommel intervened...........Rommel was the only weirmacht officer that could have done that, cause he was the best of course and Hitler knew it. But please beleive..........if you didn't have Rommels stroke...........you did as you were told.

The Nazis ran a tight ship, but even they were human.

Political bullshit. He'll veto it, congressman just trying to make much needed brownie points.

We are constructing huge military bases there..........you don't really think they'll leave trillion dollar ghost towns there do you? I think not. We aren't going anywhere.

rsnoble-im-back said:
Political bullshit. He'll veto it, congressman just trying to make much needed brownie points.

We are constructing huge military bases there..........you don't really think they'll leave trillion dollar ghost towns there do you? I think not. We aren't going anywhere.

This is exactly the attitude that has allowed this "war" to continue for as long as it has. "they'll" do exactly what the american people allow them to do and not a damn thing more. Everyone is discussing this as if private citizens have no influence in what happens in this situation.

Obviously the president and key members of the federal government want a permanent presence in Iraq. They're certain the US needs control of that country for longterm American security...oil, friendly soil near Iran, etc. However, if/when enough solders have died with no evident progress then perhaps the growing number of americans who oppose continued military action in Iraq will action do something other than bitch about it on the Internet. If that happens then what Bush wants will become irrelevant. Pretty much the only time pesky private citizens really interfere with the important work of our federal leadership is when their decisions begin to negatively effect us in a personal way.

So this thing will be over and done with if enough voters call their Congressmen and demand a yes vote. It passes, Bush vetos, goes back to Congress again and passes with enough votes to make Bush's veto a waste of time. Game over GW Bush & Company.

RottenWillow said:
This is exactly the attitude that has allowed this "war" to continue for as long as it has. "they'll" do exactly what the american people allow them to do and not a damn thing more. Everyone is discussing this as if private citizens have no influence in what happens in this situation.

Obviously the president and key members of the federal government want a permanent presence in Iraq. They're certain the US needs control of that country for longterm American security...oil, friendly soil near Iran, etc. However, if/when enough solders have died with no evident progress then perhaps the growing number of americans who oppose continued military action in Iraq will action do something other than bitch about it on the Internet. If that happens then what Bush wants will become irrelevant. Pretty much the only time pesky private citizens really interfere with the important work of our federal leadership is when their decisions begin to negatively effect us in a personal way.

So this thing will be over and done with if enough voters call their Congressmen and demand a yes vote. It passes, Bush vetos, goes back to Congress again and passes with enough votes to make Bush's veto a waste of time. Game over GW Bush & Company.

relax. troops will be coming home by next year.

1) repub's need that, or they'll be destroyed in the fed election
2) we can't afford the war any longer
3) repub's know either Bush can do it, on his terms - or the next dem president can do it for them.

Bush is just trying to save face. He still believes he might be able to salvage this. ha ha ha!

In 2008, democrats WON'T want the troops to come home. Isn't that funny. It makes sense. If troops stay in iraq, they will win the election easily by focusing on this.

r

heatherrae said:
He never intended to win a war. They got the oil. They didn't share of the wealth here, though. His cronies got filthy rich.
no they didnt get the oil. Iraq pumps less now than they did before.

Top Bottom