Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sooooo the US deployed troops & drones to Niger

Ok. I'll play for a while. Its not my fault that you have the reading comprehension skills of a snail with a lobotomy.
You don't understand sarcasm.

Barry marketed himself a peace loving apologist. Which his mindless followers, like yourself, bought into. I have maintained that he is a war mongering mass murderer who is just as bad or worse than Bush form the beginning of his presidency when he kept Gates on as Defense Secretary and stepped up drone strikes on Pakistan. And especially after Libya.

I shamefully admit that I was a Bush supporter in the beginning of his presidency until I realized everything he was about was bullshit. But I saw the writing on the wall and abandoned the Republican party years ago. Because I can admit when I'm wrong. Unlike you, even when its brutally obvious that you are.

<clap clap> bravo well done. I mean it. First time I can remember you said something with substance that I can respect.

But FYI i'm not an Obama supporter. I didn't vote for him. Do I dislike him though, no. I don't think he's that bad, although he is annoying me this week but that's on a different topic.

Top Bottom