Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sooooo the US deployed troops & drones to Niger

Not too early for golf.

Go look at how much tax money he spent this past week for his little Tiger Woods meatup down in Florida....

sv5jxs.jpg

No. I think it is well established here that you are our resident retard.

You're like a bi-polar menstruating female..there is absolutely nothing masculine about you anymore. Take a stance on something on stick with it. You can't have it both ways.

Unless this is because he sent military assets to help out some colored folk and not your hometown land squatters out in the west bank???

Meh. You're unimaginably stupid. You contradict yourself within many of your own posts. I'm not as patient as Plunk and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a documented idiot. Post away moron.

Meh. You're unimaginably stupid. You contradict yourself within many of your own posts. I'm not as patient as Plunk and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a documented idiot. Post away moron.

The only contradictions are yours. One week I hear Obama's a pussy and won't do shit against anybody, and the next week ur saying omg omg we're getting involved in another 3rd world shithole. SO what is it?

1) Is he a pacifist pussy

or

2) Another warmongering american POTUS?

time to put on the big boy hat and take a stance on something.

:Popcorn:

Top Bottom