Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrplunkey please tell me you don't agree with this bull shit

Or on the principle that we recieve X a year in revenue rather than find new ways to create fees and taxs lets find better ways to spend the money we do have rather than going out and asking the people for more moeny.

And Plunkey I think your great but you can't complain about how your taxed you'd shit your bricks in Canada the way we are taxed.

I love living here and I make enough to be comfortable so I am happy. Too much about the moral right in the US scares the shit out of me to consider living there.

Speaking of Ontario's budget there is a new 2% surtax would apply to people earning more than $500,000 per year

Dalton McGuinty introduces 2% surtax on Ontario residents making $500K to satisfy NDP ahead of budget vote | News | National Post

I love that concept. The problem is, if you amass $3 Trillion per year to spend, it's going to be stolen and misused. There's just too much at stake.

I like how the first real post started off by say " republicans proceed despite opposition from the white house" something like that. Going off by memory here.. The dems want that shit too... They said Obama said he would veto it. Obama ain't gonna veto shit.. They just put up a front like they are always against each other but they just put on a show. At the end of the day they both want it because they are a bunch of fuckn sell outs. It's easy to spot this. Hell even Ron Paul has said the same shit.

precisely

Top Bottom