Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrplunkey please tell me you don't agree with this bull shit

I don't see what the big deal is. If the government wants information from you, they can get it already. We lost a few of those protections under Clinton, a ton of those protections under Bush and the last chunk of them under Barry.

The only twist in this bill is that the government can share information with businesses. Right now if the US government learns the Chinese are trying to hack CitiBank or Boeing, the government tipping them off is illegal.

and if big brother is reading this, a big ol fuck you coming your way

obama sucks monster cock

I like how the first real post started off by say " republicans proceed despite opposition from the white house" something like that. Going off by memory here.. The dems want that shit too... They said Obama said he would veto it. Obama ain't gonna veto shit.. They just put up a front like they are always against each other but they just put on a show. At the end of the day they both want it because they are a bunch of fuckn sell outs. It's easy to spot this. Hell even Ron Paul has said the same shit.

I don't see what the big deal is. If the government wants information from you, they can get it already. We lost a few of those protections under Clinton, a ton of those protections under Bush and the last chunk of them under Barry.

The only twist in this bill is that the government can share information with businesses. Right now if the US government learns the Chinese are trying to hack CitiBank or Boeing, the government tipping them off is illegal.

You are not concerned at all that this bill passing could lead to further amendments and or other similar bills passing which effect your civil liberties?

You are not concerned at all that this bill passing could lead to further amendments and or other similar bills passing which effect your civil liberties?

The bill as presented doesn't really pose any threats.

And as far as other bills or amendments go, they could attach amendments to any bill they want to.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to downsize the government into oblivion so they wouldn't have the authority or cash to even consider things like this. But if they can listen-in on any communication and aggregate medical records on everyone, it doesn't seem to matter if they can tip off private companies regarding cyberthreats.

I like how the first real post started off by say " republicans proceed despite opposition from the white house" something like that. Going off by memory here.. The dems want that shit too... They said Obama said he would veto it. Obama ain't gonna veto shit.. They just put up a front like they are always against each other but they just put on a show. At the end of the day they both want it because they are a bunch of fuckn sell outs. It's easy to spot this. Hell even Ron Paul has said the same shit.

Give Ron Paul the captain obvious award at some point bills and legislation need to be passed. One or all parties are going to have to make some concession to have goverment actually run.

Perfect example here in Ontario the liberals working with the NDP to have their budget pass all for nothing really as in the end the NDP decided to sit on there votes as union representative should up to the house that day. The liberal budget still passed as conservatives don't have enough seats to vito it and the NDP sitting only serves for them to kiss the unions ass further to ensure future votes for their party.

And as far as other bills or amendments go, they could attach amendments to any bill they want to.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to downsize the government into oblivion so they wouldn't have the authority or cash to even consider things like this. But if they can listen-in on any communication and aggregate medical records on everyone, it doesn't seem to matter if they can tip off private companies regarding cyberthreats.

So then you agree in principal that laws like this go into big brother territory, however enough shits already passed that this one doesn't make a difference cause your cyber civil liberties are all ready screwed anyways?

So then you agree in principal that laws like this go into big brother territory, however enough shits already passed that this one doesn't make a difference cause your cyber civil liberties are all ready screwed anyways?

Yup.

Well said.

.gov will never downsize, theyre the only game in town and its very existence is only conducive to self perpetuation/expansion.

.gov will never downsize, theyre the only game in town and its very existence is only conducive to self perpetuation/expansion.

I totally agree. The only hope we have is to starve it of cash.

If only we had a party that was based on the principle that we were Taxed Enough Already...

:p

Top Bottom