Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

House passes bill to bring troops home in '08

Gambino said:
i read the detroit free press e'vday
not one mention of a new cold war starting
for something so serious you would think it would get more media attention
just a flap between putin and bush that their lil meeting appeared to smooth over
SHUT UP URCHIN. I'm about sick of your urchiness for today!

heatherrae said:
SHUT UP URCHIN. I'm about sick of your urchiness for today!

speaking of urchinness, my lawyer bro is bouncing states and has to retake the bar
fuggin sucks huh? lotta money and studying for that bastard

hanselthecaretaker said:
An eastern front war was inevitable with the Soviets. Hitler wasted his time and resources attacking England. Hell, there could've been an alliance between the two otherwise.
no way an alliance
england would never tolerate a conquered france
not cause they are tight with the french, they envy the inevitable power.
most of what england has warred throughout history about has been turf

Gambino said:
apparently we should revert to horse and buggies

Yup; apparently putting caribou into harm's way is less acceptable than U.S. troops being put in the same, only worse.
Hell maybe we should just throw in the towel altogether on this great country we've created. Those poor indians.....

Gambino said:
that one man is capable of so much evil?
no, i don't believe so...their was a lot more to the german war machine than one man.
the german military was just as influential in wanting war as was hitler

you don't know what you're talking about here bro, my grandfather was in the weirmacht, it was the nazi party that pushed for war........not the regular army.

redsamurai said:
you don't know what you're talking about here bro, my grandfather was in the weirmacht, it was the nazi party that pushed for war........not the regular army.

so the pop wasn't pissed about the versailles treaty?
hindenburg was not a military minded man?
if the army was so opposed to military action why did they not turn on hitler?
they outnumbered the nazi party by a huge margin.
hitler was the figurehead for sure, people wanna act like the germans were mindless pawns, which is/was not the case

Gambino said:
speaking of urchinness, my lawyer bro is bouncing states and has to retake the bar
fuggin sucks huh? lotta money and studying for that bastard
Yeah it SUCKS. I may have to do it soon, too. Takes so much MONEY to switch states. Money that I don't have right now...lol.

Top Bottom