Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

House passes bill to bring troops home in '08

JayC9 said:
Most people will be able to tell you who the German leader was between 1934 and 1945.
lol def
same with UK's leader and russia's leader.
who was before hitler, was it hindenburg?

JayC9 said:
no idea but that proves the point doesn't it?
that one man is capable of so much evil?
no, i don't believe so...their was a lot more to the german war machine than one man.
the german military was just as influential in wanting war as was hitler

Bush has screwed this war up and is not doing a good job of fixing it. Our mistake in Iraq is not letting the military fight the war to win. Once we decided to go in to Iraq then we should have gone in with every weapon in our arsenal; the hell with collateral damage. That's how we covered EU's butt in WWII and how we won. Police action and the establishment of goverments is not the job of the military. Defending our country and our way of life is. They declared war on us. Even in the US, polls of muslims say they support killing US soldiers and innocents for their retarded backward faith. My attitude is kill one American, we kill 10 of you. Do it again and we kill 100. Next time, we wipe you off the face of the earth. America and our way of life is worth fighting and dying for. We should stop allowing muslims to visit or emigrate to the US (along with the Mexicans etc... I won't even start on that one), round up the non-citizen muslims and kick them out, keep a close eye on the others then lock them up when they cross the line. The message is "we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore". I had friends killed in 9/11. I don't look at any muslim the same way anymore. I don't like them and I don't trust them.

Great Post

Gambino said:
so a stopper for pork shit attached
what's shady about that?
"Pork" has always been a means of bargaining for the passage of important legislation. All politics are local.......

This is a more disturbing line item veto....

In 2006, members of the United States Congress raised concerns regarding President George W. Bush's use of signing statements, to indicate that he would not enforce provisions of laws that he signed. This has been viewed as effectively a line-item veto by the president, raising constitutional issues regarding the practice.

-Bush's Challenges of Laws He Signed Is Criticized WashingtonPost.com

Gambino said:
that one man is capable of so much evil?
no, i don't believe so...their was a lot more to the german war machine than one man.
the german military was just as influential in wanting war as was hitler
I really don't know? This was not my point.

What I found surprising was that you are perplexed as to why folk of other nationalities have an interest in the US president and US affairs, especially when you are obviously a bit of a history buff yourself?

Leaving any personal opinions behind...the US is recognized as the worlds foremost superpower and because of this, Bush is the most publicized person in the political media, this is a US website with a majority US community, discussing topics pertaining mostly to the US, hence the thread, hence the seemingly prying interest.

Nobody can point a finger at a man for standing up for his country of origin but you must be able to see that it does sometimes come across as being a somewhat rooted opinion.

javaguru said:
"Pork" has always been a means of bargaining for the passage of important legislation. All politics are local.......

This is a more disturbing line item veto....

In 2006, members of the United States Congress raised concerns regarding President George W. Bush's use of signing statements, to indicate that he would not enforce provisions of laws that he signed. This has been viewed as effectively a line-item veto by the president, raising constitutional issues regarding the practice.

-Bush's Challenges of Laws He Signed Is Criticized WashingtonPost.com

damn this is def a bit shady

I believe history will judge this as one of the worst administrations ever if not the worst. And this war as a colossal fuck up.

biteme said:
I believe history will judge this as one of the worst administrations ever if not the worst. And this war as a colossal fuck up.
worse than herbert hoover?
worse than andrew johnson?
most people don't think past 1980

Top Bottom