Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

The_Ghost

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok twice now I have heard sportscasters talk about off ice problems that are affecting Mike Modano's play this year but they didn't say what. Sounded like a money thing

Anyone know what happended with him?

God Hockey is boring. The problem I have with it, is that there has been a steady decline in the sports popularity, since more & more teams started to go with a trapping style of play. A steady decline in popularity equates to a steady decline in revenue for most teams, yet the league is so ignorant to what AMERICANS want to see that they refuse to FORCE the refs call hooks & grabs, nor do anything about the trap, that might open the game up a little. I feel that that type of defense should be made illegal, similar to how there are "illegal defenses" called in Hoops.

Atomic Punk said:
God Hockey is boring. The problem I have with it, is that there has been a steady decline in the sports popularity, since more & more teams started to go with a trapping style of play. A steady decline in popularity equates to a steady decline in revenue for most teams, yet the league is so ignorant to what AMERICANS want to see that they refuse to FORCE the refs call hooks & grabs, nor do anything about the trap, that might open the game up a little. I feel that that type of defense should be made illegal, similar to how there are "illegal defenses" called in Hoops.

What does this have to do with Mike Madano's off ice problems?

Boss101 said:
Mike Modano is having some serious money problems something about a bad investment its not really a rumor anymore its been known for awhile now!

Yea I had heard something about money problems on one of our sport shows up here but I didn't catch the whole thing. Was curious as to how bad he fucked up and what exactly he did.

Thanks.

Seashell said:
I don't know anything about this Mike fellow, but Bigdawg, you're hot. :p

I would argue if I could ;)

Just kidding................maybe hehehehe

nice new avatar bye the way :p

Hot AND humble whatta combo! :D

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll keep this avatar.. kinda strikes me as a bit of a hovitar... :rolleyes: But at least with this one, nobody could recognize me. :)

So quiet on here without all the yankees eh?

Seashell said:
Hot AND humble whatta combo! :D

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll keep this avatar.. kinda strikes me as a bit of a hovitar... :rolleyes: But at least with this one, nobody could recognize me. :)

So quiet on here without all the yankees eh?

Very quiet in here today.

LOL @ Hovitar, another new word created right here on Elite :lmao:

Top Bottom