Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey fantasy football freaks! Step up...

MP5

Banned
I have a great idea. I think we should get some of us to get together and form a league this fall for fantasy football. That would be a blast, Natymike, madbomber etc...what do you think? Sandbox and others have the option.

Im game if you guys will allow me to join your league.I usually play on sandbox or nfl.com but I havent registered on any site yet.

I have not registered yet either. I don't think I will until preseason gets going. But you can create a league and get the password to give out to whoever we want to join. Then we could talk shit to each other here on elite too. Especially after I beat up on all of you!

I have always done well in the past except I got smoked last year after every fucking player I picked got injured.

i guess madbomber and Natymike are being pussies already. :D

Thickdog, you don't have to be scared either, your beating will be severe, but only for 16 weeks!:D

Let me know what site you guys prefer to use. Live draft or automated draft??Keep me informed.

definately. I will post again when we get closer to the season and figure this all out. Fenales...if you want to be considered as our cheerleaders, send me some naked pics of you and I will pick the best.

.....how about may as a cheerleader? he sez he likes being on the bottom of the pyramid......

Top Bottom