Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW,Oxandrovar, Albuterol, AAS 28 week cycle

Thursday
Shoulders
Dumbbell military press
Shrugs (barbell)
Pec deck rear delt flys
Cable rear delt flys
Lateral raises
Internal and external rotator flys

Shrugged 4 plates each side. Felt great but I was at 545 in september. I like doing shrugs because I do a half deadlift with them as well.

I then did an hour of cardio

Saturday: legs

Squats
Leg extensions superset with hamstring curls
Seated calf burners
Smith machine calfburners.

I can feel the pumps coming with the ox pretty good. I love blasting my muscles and pushing myself. Some of the weights are just going higher and higher. I started pinning tren E from Robo so it kicks in just as the ox runs out, the oil is thick and takes forever to pull. The pip is nonexistent. I'm waiting to pin my test ace, yeah you read it right. And I am gonna pin eq and cyp in a few weeks.

Sunday

Shoulders again.
Did: military press got up to 80s... Woulda went higher but no spotter
Pec deck posterior deltoid flies lateral raises
cable rear dealt flies
shrugs. Went heavier on shrugs this time was able to get 495 pounds for one rep and just dropped the bar. I find that when I do shrugs more, my deadlifts gets a little better as well because I set the squat guards to the lowest and rest the bar on them this way I have to do a half dead lift to pick the weight up. As stated before my goal is to get My dead as high as possible. I have been feeling a ridiculous amount of heartburn lately and I don't know what it is. I did a shot of this Puerto Rican moonshine on New Year's Eve and for some reason my heartburn has been crazy ever since. If I eat anything spicy my heartburn is obnoxious. But for the month of January the symptoms were sporadic. Lately however they have been almost every day last night my heartburn was terrible and I felt pretty sick the same thing the night before. At the same time I just started dosing Prami and I started my dose higher than I normally start. So now I am going to drop it to 25 µg.

Tread softly but carry a heavy stick.

Chest and back

Incline press (got 100s for the 1st tike in incline)
T-bar rows
Decline hammer strength: 410 pounds
Hammer strength row: got 135 ea side
Cable fly cable row superset
Multiple flys adjusting incline level to 4,3,2 incline setting and an incline wide handed push up for 3 sets
Wide grip cable pulldown and close grip row
Deadlift: got 455 for one rep... At the end of my workout
Flat bench 135 for 20 reps 3x.... Was burnt out at this point.

My acid reflux has subsided since cutting prami. I received my gw today and dosed it (ran out 3 days ago) and felt like I could go forever. Running my oxandrovar and tren. Doses 300 mg of tren yesterday. I haven't noticed any negative sides other than my amber urine which is the dark tren metabolites coming out. No lethargy yet either.

Nice numbers, and they keep going up bro. Things are really looking good in here and its only going to get better

Brother Rick, I'm seriously 1 month in on GW, 10 days in on Ox and 5 days in on tren. I am already back to a lot of PRs and this is just the beginning.if I'm at single digit bodyfat and am deadlifting 545, I'll be happy, 585 and I'll be ecstatic.

Brother Rick, I'm seriously 1 month in on GW, 10 days in on Ox and 5 days in on tren. I am already back to a lot of PRs and this is just the beginning.if I'm at single digit bodyfat and am deadlifting 545, I'll be happy, 585 and I'll be ecstatic.

Thats whats up big dogg! Love it bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shoulders.
Military dumbbell press got 80 lb dumbbell presses for 7.5 reps
495 pound shrug for 2 reps
Rear delt machine flys with one arm dumbbell uprights for supersets
Cable rear delt flys
Arnold presses (saying "arnold" at the apex in a Lou Ferrigno voice).
Lateral raises (with the ez bar for stabilizer focus)

Overall had a very good shoulder day. Everything is getting way more solid. Sleep was virtually nonexistent last night though. Dosed my GW today. Was going to throw some albuterol in there but never did cardio. Legs and cardio tomorrow.

Legs
Did my GW and my ox today. Pinned 300 mg tren e yesterday. Waiting for it to kick in. I do feel a slight itchy burn when I'm sleeping at night. Some very occasional night sweats.
Squats
Glute ham raises
Ham curls
Extensions
Standing calf burners

Top Bottom