Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW,Oxandrovar, Albuterol, AAS 28 week cycle

Great work brother.. im getting alot of compliments lately myself. We are right on track to be chisled out by summer time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I just want single digits and a 6 plate each side deadlift

Legs:
Had intense lower back pumps from my back day this week I'm assuming? Went light on legs. Trying to catch up with my boy cellafit to do some legs as my leg workouts with him are intense.

Shoulders
Military press 80 pounds 9 reps
Shrugs: 455 4x 405 15x .. Lost grip on both sets
Pec dec rear delt flys
Ez bar lateral raises
Cable rear delt flys
Arnold presses
Forearm curls
Pronated grip cable curls.

Diet was on point (Monday). Acid reflux was unbearable during the night though. Woke up a few times and felt like my esophagus was on fire at the bottom. Very uncomfortable. I fell asleep though so that's a plus. When I awoke hit snooze 2x and that's when the sweating started. This robotren feels like it is starting to kick in. I have about weeks worth of injections at this point; 9 more weeks to go. There is no way I am egressing this flight.

Chest
Dumbbell press: 100 lbs 14 reps
Incline: 90 lbs 10 reps
Dips: 3x30 (slow negative)
Flys 50x10
Cables flys
Incline barbell: concentrated negatives
Lower ab crunches

This was tuesday. Took wed off. Going hard in the gym and my alpha is starting to go through the roof. The funny thing about tren alpha is that you are simply extremely alpha. I can see how people could get into trouble because the alpha feeling is an acceptable feeling of being alpha male. It is like being drunk off of androgenic alpha. Fortunately I haven't ran into any explosiveness. My job does put me into confrontational circumstances so I have to be mindful of the potential. Fortunately it is not the same type of anger one would experience after having a bad day, then drinking and then having some parasite piss in your cheerios. I feel quite the opposite, even on nights where I get crap sleep, I still feel great. I feel as though there is a switch that can be ticked when it comes to aggression. I only have a few days of oxandrovar so it looks like my plan of kicking with ox is working out perfectly because my tren enanthate is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and kicking in just as my ox is running out. I'm thoroughly enjoying this cycle so far. Over the last 2-3 days I have noticed visual changes daily.

Saturday legs
Squats Went up to 315 for 2 reps.
Standing calf burners
Glute ham raises
Ham curls
Leg extensions
Seated calf raises
Got some antacid for the acid reflux and it seems much better now. I just have to make sure I'm eating not only clean, but bland too.

Sunday legs. Ok. I did a leg workout again. Same as yesterday but went light on squats and did lower half squats with minimal rest. Slept WAYYYY better than last night. The goal is to eat all of my requirements by 630pm (thanks to my boy JBrankin for the insight).

Top Bottom