Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gonna try to shoot a 39 today

davepalumbo

going golfing at 4 today... gonna try to shoot a 39 today... it's par 32. I think i can do it if i can just get on the green and be putting for par each time. wish me luck!!! i let you know how it goes.

fuckes moved it all ready

just dont think about your score bro....dont start thinking i need a par and a birdie or you be mind fucked.....just play and use that 3 wood instead of the driver

well i shot a 46. :mad:

i starterd off shitty... it was raining and super windy on the first two holes. i had a double and triple bogie on those two. i was so pissed!!! but i figured i could salvage my round. i finsihed my round with 2 pars. so a 14 over isn't horrible considering..

i'm gong tomorrow and gonna shoot better though :)

i rarely use my driver anyway. on hole 9 i used it though. drove it 300 yds right down the center. i basically use a 3 or a 4 iron on every tee box. it's gonna take me two to get on regardless so why not??

davepalumbo said:

u know nothing about golf do u?

drive for show... put for dough

i know that i would dust you anyday of the week, and i also know that people that drive it 300yds have enough talent to have a decent short game also, 46 on a par 32 track is bush league, any course that is par 32 is an executive course and they are much easier than any real golf course

fsupat70 said:

i know that i would dust you anyday of the week, and i also know that people that drive it 300yds have enough talent to have a decent short game also, 46 on a par 32 track is bush league, any course that is par 32 is an executive course and they are much easier than any real golf course

u obviousley never hit at this course... it's a dump. one of the most difficult courses i have ever played. there are aerated holes all over the entire green and leaves and twigs everywhere. sometimes you hit it right in the fairway and it is surrounded by mud. so u don't really know how to hit it out of the mud. one hole will have a fast green while the next hole has a slow green. the sand traps are more like cement. i go here because i think it makes me a better golfer. i am getting used to everything being unpredictable that way i never take anything for granted.

why do you think an round of 18 here is only $5? i just go here instead of the driving range

Top Bottom