Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golfing Anyone ?

Hammy:

Give me your club pro's number....I'm gonna call and verify. I am the best golfer here, by a long shot...

would he get anything from "the Legend of Bagger Vance?"....one of my favorite movies, as is "Tin Cup"...i live in a golf communtiy right off the golf course, I dont play golf, nor do i watch it, but i did go to the US open last year in AZ...I Dont like GOLF!!!why is this happening to me?

hamstershaver said:
there is no such thing as "beginner clubs"
there is expensive and not as expensive
give me ANY club on the market and i will be able to hit it well (even whatever they would sell at wal mart), some probably a little better than others, but ill play well with any of them, because im a good player and a good striker of the ball
if you have a shitty swing and arent very athletic its not going to matter what clubs you buy, you wont hit any of them good
if you arent sure how into golf you are going to be i wouldnt go out and spend a lot of money on clubs, the golf clubs of today are much better than older clubs, they have bigger heads and are MUCH more forgiving on mishits, you really cant go wrong on any club you buy
ok I mean cheap so I don't F them up when I'm learning. guess I'll just go to wal mart or ebay
I'm pretty athletic I've played sports all my life so hopefully I will be a good 'striker of the ball'

bran987 said:
ok I mean cheap so I don't F them up when I'm learning. guess I'll just go to wal mart or ebay
I'm pretty athletic I've played sports all my life so hopefully I will be a good 'striker of the ball'

My main Bran was 2 under par, slipped, missed the birdie and flipped.....he screamed "FORE!" and walked off the strip! :mad:

DIV

Top Bottom