Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh...is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullandbear said:
So much ignorance in regards to gh. The only proven studies where gh raised the risk for cancer was a kind that was used from the 50's to the 80's, it was harvested from cadavers. I have talked to many doctors and done hours of research on gh. I challenge you to find a study that proves synthetic gh causes "dormant cancer" to awaken. Gh is better taken for long periods of time at lower doses to compliment your other drugs and training. I have been on it for 5 months now at 2 iu's a day and I love it and will take it for the rest of my life. If you have wrist pain (carpal tunnel) cut your dose back till you don't have it anymore and stay on for a while then see how you feel.

I'm staying on it as long as I can get it. I'm 38 and want to stay young looking and built. I'll keep the doses low so I can afford it and minimize the sides. I was on 4ius a day and backed it down to 3ius to get ride of some sides like my shoes would not fit and my bowling ball had to be redrilled from the water retention.

I was on HGH for over 3.8 years and I was taken off when the Dr. found out I had cancer of the R kidney. I had a pituitary tumor in 90 whick I took meds and it was alright. I had a chance to get on HGH when my endocrinologist suggested it might be something that would interest me. He did a test where I fasted for 14 hours and when in to get a dose of insulin to see if my body would pull itself out before going into a diabetic coma. After 20 minutes I could'nt take it any longer,stomach was upset,palms began to sweat and I saw rings around everything I looked at.Pupils were bigger then my iris I was told. My blood sugar level was at 69 when I started the test and after 20 mins the Dr. said oh my God we beter get you down which a glass of orange juice did it right away. Anyway my Dr. then said well get you on HGH . He put me on 4ius ED of somatropin by upjohn. That was august of 2001 and I was taken off when he found out I had cancer. My R kidney had a 4" X 5" tumor on it that was 9cm thick. I had it removed june 28th with the tumor on it still. I was lucky too because they said they did'nt think it would be too long before it matastisized(spread). I'm fine now and I have been back in the gym for 5 weeks and getting stronger every day. I lost a friend to kidney cancer this year too. Was it a mistake for me to get on HGH ? Do I think it cause the cancer? There's a good chance it did because my kidney were both larger then normal. I don't think there is any thing wrong with doing HGH for a couple of months at low doseage but when I hear of people doing it for years or longer it makes me stop and think ,should I bother to say anything ? When I think it involves someones life or health then I guess you know the answer because I'm here now,are'nt I. I got my HGH from the veterans hospital and you know they have the finest HGH out there. My surgery was done by loyola surgeons. There I said it.

hgh man, you say you had cancer in 90 before taking hgh and your kidneys were enlarged when they rermoved it. I'm curious what your age is and if you were taking anything else at the time.

i agree that staying on for more than a few months is not good. i would not stay on for more than 6 months. first time i did it i was on 10 weeks. second time 20. planning on doing it in feb for 5-6 months. last time(s) i used 4iu/day 5 on/2 off. next time i will use 2iu/day 5 on/2 off. last time(s) i used serostim 6mg. next time jintropin 8mg. HGH man that's some scary ass shit. glad u r ok. your days of gh and juicin are done i guess right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom