Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh...is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ed2005 said:
I'd like to chip in if I may.... To the originator of this thread, your hgh dosage is the problem, 1 to 2 ius of Jinnos 5/2 is more than enough and taken over 6 months for best results. I have found that higher doses produce no more benefits than lower doses but are conductive to more problems. I believe that in the case of HGH, more is most definately not better.
I would like to know how you came to this conclusion, because there are many people who would disagree.

Outtlaw said:
I would like to know how you came to this conclusion, because there are many people who would disagree.

I'm sure your right, there are many who believe that anything under 8ius is a waste but then its like any substance, it's a personalised thing. While there are many who would disagree with my smaller dose theory, there are also many, some who contributed to this thread, would agree with me. My conclusions come from personal use, trial and error, my own experiences, and whilst not applicable to everyone, they do stand up in the majority of cases certainly with reference to GH sides. I have used GH consistantly without any AAS so my results are GH based only. Yes, I am an older bro which can make a difference with its results but the age issue usually doesn't come into play with sides.
Cheers
Ed

1-2iu for 5-6 months in your opinion is more than enough?...*throws hands up in the air*

yeah...im sure every national level and pro competitor that makes 50K or over a year totally agrees with that *shakes head*

drop it to 2iu and take from there. stay at 5/2. that's strong 8mg jin right? i never did it but did serostim 6mg and got great results off 2-4 5 on 2 off. drop your dose and drink alot of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom