Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh...is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good idea to take 2 days off unless money is an issue,in wich case you shouldnt be messing with gh because you really dont start noticing anythin untill 6 months in.

thelion2005 said:
Every one is different. I'm just doing 1 iu every other day and I've got a lot of unpleasant side effects, including cramping and sweats. I took some advice from ed2005 and added more water and that helped a lot.

In my case, I could sleep 10 hours a day.

It has only been 30 days and I'll ride it out for 90.

jus curious I got similar sides are we talking adding more water when mixing with the gh? If so how much more is necessary?

Thanks

NPBCH said:
jus curious I got similar sides are we talking adding more water when mixing with the gh? If so how much more is necessary?

Thanks
i haver been on for 2-years now no problems at 2-ius i have ramped up to 6-ius and starting getting numbness and went back down all is good at 2-ius.

I have 12mg of genotropin , on a insulin needle u-100 how much do I inject to get 2iu, I heard u inject 20 on Syringe to get 2iu.. These vial usually come with the pen, but I don't have it so I am using u-100 insulin needles.. They said there is 36 iu in vail.. I would appreciate any help

I have 12mg of genotropin , on a insulin needle u-100 how much do I inject to get 2iu, I heard u inject 20 on Syringe to get 2iu.. These vial usually come with the pen, but I don't have it so I am using u-100 insulin needles.. They said there is 36 iu in vail.. I would appreciate any help

Enjoy the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom