Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh...is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you risk getting cancer that would of been otherwise DORMANT in your system till you died. hgh speeds it up/activates the cancer. if you think im bullshitting just use search button

can you risk getting cancer that would of been otherwise DORMANT in your system till you died. hgh speeds it up/activates the cancer. if you think im bullshitting just use search button

get a full body scan before you start. have them look for hot spots. if you have them, gh might not be a good choice. if your clean and healthy, why not try it?

you are supposed to ramp the dose upwards to avoid those side effects

Every one is different. I'm just doing 1 iu every other day and I've got a lot of unpleasant side effects, including cramping and sweats. I took some advice from ed2005 and added more water and that helped a lot.

In my case, I could sleep 10 hours a day.

It has only been 30 days and I'll ride it out for 90.

For the avg gym rat, I don't think it's worth it when most of them don't even pay enough attention to their diet and lifestyle outside of the gym(getting enough sleep/having a low stress-minimal physical labor job) to maximize the effects of the AS that they take. However, if you have endless amounts of cash to blow, and you don't have any genetic predispositions for getting cancer in your family history, you might really like what GH does for you. Then again, I know many guys that used GH, and for whatever reason, it didn't really do shit for them to justify the $$$ and risks involved.

So much ignorance in regards to gh. The only proven studies where gh raised the risk for cancer was a kind that was used from the 50's to the 80's, it was harvested from cadavers. I have talked to many doctors and done hours of research on gh. I challenge you to find a study that proves synthetic gh causes "dormant cancer" to awaken. Gh is better taken for long periods of time at lower doses to compliment your other drugs and training. I have been on it for 5 months now at 2 iu's a day and I love it and will take it for the rest of my life. If you have wrist pain (carpal tunnel) cut your dose back till you don't have it anymore and stay on for a while then see how you feel.

bullandbear said:
So much ignorance in regards to gh. The only proven studies where gh raised the risk for cancer was a kind that was used from the 50's to the 80's, it was harvested from cadavers. I have talked to many doctors and done hours of research on gh. I challenge you to find a study that proves synthetic gh causes "dormant cancer" to awaken. Gh is better taken for long periods of time at lower doses to compliment your other drugs and training. I have been on it for 5 months now at 2 iu's a day and I love it and will take it for the rest of my life. If you have wrist pain (carpal tunnel) cut your dose back till you don't have it anymore and stay on for a while then see how you feel.

Now we're talking..

bullandbear said:
I challenge you to find a study that proves synthetic gh causes "dormant cancer" to awaken.

So you're implying that because there has been no studies done to show this that it can't happen?

Doesn't GH speed up cellular growth? Wouldn't that include malignant cancer cells in some cases as well?

Don't get me wrong, I like GH too, but I'm not confident enough in any info I've read to say that it will, or won't, cause any major health problems somewhere down the line. 99% of everything published anywhere on any given topic is pure bullshit. For me to sort through all of the positive and negative propaganda on GH out there it would probably take years to be able to form my own opinion on it's risks vs rewards.

Just look at sites like errovid and freevibe-both are sites for 411 on recreational drug use, but the spin is quite different. For instance, errovid claims marijuana is a relatively benign substance that poses very little risk to the user. Yet freevibe says it's an evil gateway drug that's more dangerous than cigarettes. Which do you believe? If you smoke pot, most likely errovid.

I'm not flaming you at all. But your opinions are widely based on your own knowledge of facts that you've procured on your own, which could be mistaken by some as merely an addict justifying his addiction.

If you can convince me that using synthetic GH use poses absolutely no risks to the user, I'd be quite greatful.

Yes, gh could theoretically cause existing cancer cells to grow. However the body's immune system fights cancer by itself. Gh boosts the bodies immune system which makes it better at fighting cancer cells that pop up. The clinic in cancun followed 800 patients and had less instances of cancer than the average population. I have to run out right now but I will post a link to a book you can purchase on gh that has some great info in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom