Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh...is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board I'm giving here below runs from 27 March 1999 up to today
6+ years, nearly 9143 posted subjects. All posted by REAL males/females using
HGH (injectable) for especially anti-aging, losing weight and more.
Most of them use daily doses like 1-1,5 iu every day for years.. I even read about some 45+ males adding a low dose testosterone with it and having the time of their life again (energetic, stronger, libido+) while losing weight and
adding muscle. Anyway, what I wanted to say is this:
The founder of this board (Ellis Toussier) says there has NEVER been a case of
people getting into any kind of cancer problem due to HGH usage under all who
users that shared their personal stories the past 6 years. I think it's some
nice extra info to learn from those who are using HGH for live or 1-2+ years.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rejuvenation/messages/9142?viscount=-30

It strange that my Dr. pulled the HGH from me the day he found out that I had cancer. Maybe I'm a unusual case although he said HGH makes cancer cells grown faster. He's located in loyola for 27 years also. How would he know HGH makes cancer cells grow faster ? Studies that are available to the Drs. only. Check to see if he is an endocrinologist before you make any claims from him. 1½ units is a low dose and that what I would advise anybody to take also.

on page 289 Dr.Klatz says "Now there is concern that growth hormone replacement could trigger cancer cells to divide more rapidly and promote the growth of a tumor"Pharmacia /Upjohn :while specific tests for cancer causing potencial have not been done with HGH tests in cells in cultures and on chromosones in living animals have not reveled any evidence of mutation,the first step in the developement of cancer. It is still an unanswered question whether growth hormone increases the possibility of cancer. Quoted from the Book by Ronald Klatz.

HGH man said:
I was dignosed with a tumor in 90 and had cancer this year. Anything else I took was human grade.
Ok, Im confused. You had the tumor before you started gh, or after?? And you say you ran 4iu for almost 4yrs straight, at which point you were diagnosed with cancer??

HGH man said:
on page 289 Dr.Klatz says "Now there is concern that growth hormone replacement could trigger cancer cells to divide more rapidly and promote the growth of a tumor"Pharmacia /Upjohn :while specific tests for cancer causing potencial have not been done with HGH tests in cells in cultures and on chromosones in living animals have not reveled any evidence of mutation,the first step in the developement of cancer. It is still an unanswered question whether growth hormone increases the possibility of cancer. Quoted from the Book by Ronald Klatz.

Yes it is still an unanswered question. Everything we take here has unanswered questions. But in his book he cites the study done by the clinic in cancun 800 patients had less occurance of cancer than the general population. You had cancer before you ever took hgh then you took 4iu's for an extended period. You had a much higher risk factor for cancer without hgh then you were on an overdose of hgh for an extended period of time. Do you know what your igf levels were during this period?

No, I did'nt have cancer before I started HGH. I was diagnosed in may 15,2005 and took HGH for 3.5 years prior to that.

Outlaw, I had a pituitary tumor in 90 that was found to be what was causing me so many problems. I started HGH from my endo in 2001 and in may of this year I was found to have cancer of my kidney(R). The tumor on the pituitary and on the kidney are not related. Does that make sence?

I'd like to chip in if I may.... To the originator of this thread, your hgh dosage is the problem, 1 to 2 ius of Jinnos 5/2 is more than enough and taken over 6 months for best results. I have found that higher doses produce no more benefits than lower doses but are conductive to more problems. I believe that in the case of HGH, more is most definately not better. As for HGH man, he is a great living example of the benefits of hgh as he would point out himself. He was a great admirer of the stuff and the way it made him feel and look but he has since experienced a downside and he's really just trying to help by pointing out a very real side effect, a side effect that nearly caused him his life. I think the moral of the story is, if your going to use it, use it sensibly, get screened and tested just as you would with AAS. Whilst I don't subscribe to the fact that HGH causes cancer it is inevitable that if you are predisposed to the condition HGH will certainly contribute to its excelleration and progression within the body.
Good to hear from you again Phil, hope all is good with you.....
Cheers
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom