Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck ya colts!!!!!

omggggggg

Great Game!!!! I think the Colts are still the only team that can beat the Pats. Not having Harrison hurt alot. Too many dropped passes by the Colts. They shot themselves in the foot.

I also like the NY Giants chances of beating the Pats if they keep on improving and stay healthy. The NY Giants have a nasty pass rush so they will be in Brady's face all game long. The NY Giants can probably run the ball on the Patriots with Jacobs and Ward combination. The Pats have a bunch of has beens on defense that can be exposed.

kano said:
i beleive now the pats will go undefeATED
perhaps pittsburgh 12/9 in NE
or NY giants in NY the final game
pats might have to "shut it down" to prepare for the post-season
that defense is going to be 2 months older and it would probably be more prudent to rest

fistfullofsteel said:
Great Game!!!! I think the Colts are still the only team that can beat the Pats. Not having Harrison hurt alot. Too many dropped passes by the Colts. They shot themselves in the foot.

I also like the NY Giants chances of beating the Pats if they keep on improving and stay healthy. The NY Giants have a nasty pass rush so they will be in Brady's face all game long. The NY Giants can probably run the ball on the Patriots with Jacobs and Ward combination. The Pats have a bunch of has beens on defense that can be exposed.
like you said

after today I still like Indy's chances again in new england if it comes to it

it felt like the colts got ahead 20-10 and they sort of didn't quit,but it was like they closed thier playbook and said that's it
brady and moss did thier thing and it was over

but it's not
it's like round one is over

both teams will go through the motions for the rest of the schedule
see what pittsburgh will throw at them
and meet again

ok you fuckers who gloated while Indy was up 20-10 with 9 minutes left; how does it feel to take it straight up the Asssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

bwahahahahahahahaah

Go Pats.

Attention: Drop the Crack Pipe and MOVE AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD IMMEDIATELY!!!

[QUOTAE=fistfullofsteel]I also like the NY Giants chances of beating the Pats if they keep on improving and stay healthy. The NY Giants have a nasty pass rush so they will be in Brady's face all game long. The NY Giants can probably run the ball on the Patriots with Jacobs and Ward combination. The Pats have a bunch of has beens on defense that can be exposed.[/QUOTE]

the game was a toss up
that's why I bet indy +6.5 points
and took them to win straightup +215

I lost out on close to half a thousand
but broke even

I may bet new england next week or next time they meet
I don't give a shit about any particular team anymore
I followed the bengals since 1988
but I'm done with them

cincinnati's admin is shit
and marvin lewis is just not getting it done
so fuck cincinnati forever as of today