Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck ya colts!!!!!

dognutz said:
Scared of Pitt? Pitt?LOL. Indy is 100 times better than Pitt and look a the past 5 years playoffs, the Pats kill Pitt in the playoffs. End of Story.

The key to that win is that Pats get homefield now vs. Indy and Indy can't pump in fan noise. PLus I don't think they will get those pitiful fantom interfernce calls in New England.

Pats will walk away wih the SB. Go ahead and hate but you have to admit it looks that way.

lol @ indy being 100 times better than pitt.. that would prob. make them the best team to ever put on a uniform..

look at playoffs the last 5 years didn't patriots always beat colts too? that def happened last year..

ps.. colts beat you guys last year while you were cheating..

pps.. all 3 rings your shitty ass team has are tainted..

ppss triple lmao at pumping in fan noise.. my god your whole program is pathetic and classless.. i'm really sure they did that fucking morons..

the pats will not walk away with the superbowl or even get it to it.. i guarantee it.

Phaded said:
lol @ indy being 100 times better than pitt.. that would prob. make them the best team to ever put on a uniform..

look at playoffs the last 5 years didn't patriots always beat colts too? that def happened last year..

ps.. colts beat you guys last year while you were cheating..

pps.. all 3 rings your shitty ass team has are tainted..

ppss triple lmao at pumping in fan noise.. my god your whole program is pathetic and classless.. i'm really sure they did that fucking morons..

the pats will not walk away with the superbowl or even get it to it.. i guarantee it.

^Lol wow....Maybe the Pacers will beat us and Indy can feel better....uhm...they suck too. Well at least the baseball or hockey team might....Oh yeah Indy's not a real city, sorry.

Yawnnnn 3 months to another championship.....Sucks though that will be 4 months since the Red Sox and then we'll have to wait 6 months till the Celtics win the next one....this shit is getting boring.

Last edited:
gslben said:
^Lol wow....Maybe the Pacers will beat us and Indy can feel better....uhm...they suck too. Well at least the baseball or hockey team might....Oh yeah Indy's not a real city, sorry.

Yawnnnn 3 months to another championship.....Sucks though that will be 4 months since the Red Sox and then we'll have to wait 6 months till the Celtics win the next one....this shit is getting boring.

lol @ celtics winning a championship good luck when you play the west you fucking idiot..

i actually forgot how deep the celtics are why dont you remind me?

^^Lol internet hardass

Oh and if the pic is really you then put your shirt back on....that's embarrassing.

gslben said:
^^Lol internet hardass

Oh and if the pic is really you then put your shirt back on....that's embarrassing.

how am i acting hard? lol @ you stooping to making fun of someone.. real mature..

Top Bottom