Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck ya colts!!!!!

does anyone know how serious sanders injury was?? Had he stayed in the game the colts probably would have held on. And I read Gonzalez got hurt too...........that's bad, that means teams can now just clue in on Clark and Wayne. That game was lost by the colts.........just like NE blew the playoff game last year.

redsamurai said:
does anyone know how serious sanders injury was?? Had he stayed in the game the colts probably would have held on. And I read Gonzalez got hurt too...........that's bad, that means teams can now just clue in on Clark and Wayne. That game was lost by the colts.........just like NE blew the playoff game last year.

colts need sanders really bad on their defense but he seems to get hurt alot

Phaded said:
lol @ cinci losing to buffalo that is pretty sad..
that whole fucking story is sad
I moved to cincinnati in 1989 and followed the boomer bengals for their last good years
moved away from cincinatti but kept my allegiance through bad draft year after bad draft year
finally they get something going
and this shit
has to be all the way to the top(ownership)

Ill tell you....for 3 quarters of that game Indy made that patriot Defense look old and slow.
I really beleive the colts played a much more physical style of football than the pats

but my hats off to the patriots. good luck on the road to 16-0 and history.

Yeah; the refs must be pissed to - seeing they lost the game too..

Wulfgar said:
Ill tell you....for 3 quarters of that game Indy made that patriot Defense look old and slow.
I really beleive the colts played a much more physical style of football than the pats

but my hats off to the patriots. good luck on the road to 16-0 and history.

mightymouse69 said:
Yeah; the refs must be pissed to - seeing they lost the game too..

there was like two iffy calls.. lol and your team got absolutely pwned by the colts if moss doesn't catch that hail mary brady threw you guys lose by 10.. you might not wanna talk shit and realize your team isn't as dominating as you thought it was..

peyton plays a good game you guys lose by 90..

good luck on your way to a first round playoff loss to the steelers..

Phaded said:
there was like two iffy calls.. lol and your team got absolutely pwned by the colts if moss doesn't catch that hail mary brady threw you guys lose by 10.. you might not wanna talk shit and realize your team isn't as dominating as you thought it was..

peyton plays a good game you guys lose by 90..

good luck on your way to a first round playoff loss to the steelers..

Those two "iffy" calls were like 90 yards worth of bullshit pass interference calls.

patsfan1379 said:
Those two "iffy" calls were like 90 yards worth of bullshit pass interference calls.

1 was a long pass interference call and one was an offensive push off call on moss..

oh this is the way you guys are justifying losing the whole game and pulling it out in the end? bad calls?

Phaded; you have put up barriers in front of the Pats since the beginning of the season - manUP they have passed every test and every critique.

As an athlete you should know that the game is 4 quarters or 9-innings, 3 periods...you don't win if you do best only in 2/3rds...I would expect this logic only from the EF kickball players.

Top Bottom