Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck ya colts!!!!!

Megalomaniac said:
penalty yards
pats=140
indy=30
that is just BS

MM
I think the donkeys need a new coach also, they should pick up the Titans D coach or maybe Jacksonville's D coach. To bad Kubiac is at Houston because he should have been the man in Denver.

While I usually hate hearing donkeys, I think that Kubiac was the best successor in 'Denver. Mike had a good run. The fans here are fickle and harsh though. bye bye mike

Am I the only one who hates seeing mike grit his teeth and look like a gopher?

instead on winning 322 and getting my 150 back
I get nothing
my 150 +6.5 win pays for that
broke even on the day

mountain muscle said:
While I usually hate hearing donkeys, I think that Kubiac was the best successor in 'Denver. Mike had a good run. The fans here are fickle and harsh though. bye bye mike

I've been throwing Donkey term around for about 25 years now and you are the first fan that ever gave any reply for using it. I think most people just know me and blow me off. I give you the "best denver fan" title for finally giving me a smile on that one, thanks.

One funny thing is I've been giving all my denver friends a hard time for picking up Henry from us and now he is going to be out for pot. Now the titans replacement for him is getting suspended for banned substance also, the karma I deserve.

haha.. pats are def vulnerable.. they go undefeated this season ill take nude pics and post them on this forum..

Top Bottom