Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florida 16 Georgia 13

Dial_tone said:
The jinx continues. I think GA has no running game, but Kregg Lumpkin has the best shot to develop into a feature back. The funny thing is I'm sure RB Musa Smith left early because he thought the Dogs would suck this year since last years line was all seniors. If he was back they'd really be good.
Good times will be here for a while since the only senior on offense is the Tight End.

GA defense is still pretty damn good. You guys stuffed our run all night long. But your offense has been pathetic lately. Hope you guys beat Auburn because if you lose to Auburn then that means Tennessee automatically goes to the SEC Championship unless they lose to Kentucky and I don't think Kentucky has a chance.

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar...All for the GATORS, stand up and Hollar!!!

:)

I'm glad UF crushed the UGA dawgs...I miss the weekend trips to Jax, partying it up at the Landings and talking trash with the UGA faithful...

What is it now, 10 out of 11 years? 11 out of 12?

GO GATORS

Too bad that loss to Ole Miss spoiled our SEC championship and knocked us out of the TOP 25

How about a little K for the GATOR fans :) :D :p

sawastea said:

I'm glad UF crushed the UGA dawgs...I miss the weekend trips to Jax, partying it up at the Landings and talking trash with the UGA faithful...

GO GATORS

Too bad that loss to Ole Miss spoiled our SEC championship and knocked us out of the TOP 25

It 13 out 14 yrs now. And we are not out of the SEC championship yet. Right now it's a 3 way tie between GA, FL, and TN.

FreakMonster said:

It 13 out 14 yrs now. And we are not out of the SEC championship yet. Right now it's a 3 way tie between GA, FL, and TN.

Yes, you are correct...

Remember, if we all win out (which it looks like), the other SEC East schools NOT in contention will vote on the SEC winner. To my knowledge, every SEC school HATES UF, thus the bad timing :(

sawastea said:

GO GATORS

I'm in Jax and took part in the festivities. It;s about the only time anything fun happens down here.

It really is an awesome weekend - it;s like a "football Mardi Gras" and tormenting the UGA fans was fun, even though I couldn't give a shit who wins.

MattTheSkywalker said:
I'm in Jax and took part in the festivities. It;s about the only time anything fun happens down here.

It really is an awesome weekend - it;s like a "football Mardi Gras" and tormenting the UGA fans was fun, even though I couldn't give a shit who wins.

The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party always lives up to its billing.

Top Bottom