Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Test E 250, Tren 100, Dbol 50mg, I need help with my cycle

Djhidef

Whats up everyone. I am a personal trainer and a fashion model. For the past 6 years i have trained naturally, my stats are age:24, bodyfat 4.3, 190lbs...this will be my first cycle ever, the lay out i was thinking was this....
test 500mg weeks 1-10
dbol 50mg weeks 1-4 (how should i dose)
tren100 eod 300mg weeks 5-8
adex 0.25 eod week1-10
proviron 20mg week 3-10
hcg starting week 8-10 need help with the amout thinking 500iu a week, to lead into post cycle.

pct:
wk1: nolva40mg ed/ 150mg clomid ed
wk2-3: novla 20mg ed/100clomid ed

tell me what u guys think, any changes to be done let me know, i have been procastinating to start my cycle because of so many different opinions

does this layout look good, im a newbie...I know I know tren on the first cycle omg!! im a big boy ill handle it

drop the tren, its not good to run for first cycle or 2nd or 3rd....unless ur a ifbb pro u dont need tren. dbol 50mg? thats way too high in my opinion, 30mg per day max split the dose to 10mg 3 times a day for 4 weeks. bump up the proviron to 50mg

Thx pav does everything else look in order, and what about the adex, and why would u say bump the proviron to 50mg, should i be taking the proviron from the start with the adex?"???

I never ran AI's like adex because im not prone to gyno so for me I never bothered with it. I found proviron to work well at the 50mg mark, at 25mg it just didnt have the same effect...I would run the proviron for the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle it will make you look leaner with less bloat from the test...unless you run adex throughout, I would wait tho to see if your nipples get itchy before starting the adex. everything else looks pretty good to me

Whats up everyone. I am a personal trainer and a fashion model. For the past 6 years i have trained naturally, my stats are age:24, bodyfat 4.3, 190lbs...this will be my first cycle ever, the lay out i was thinking was this....
test 500mg weeks 1-10
dbol 50mg weeks 1-4 (how should i dose)
tren100 eod 300mg weeks 5-8
adex 0.25 eod week1-10
proviron 20mg week 3-10
hcg starting week 8-10 need help with the amout thinking 500iu a week, to lead into post cycle.

pct:
wk1: nolva40mg ed/ 150mg clomid ed
wk2-3: novla 20mg ed/100clomid ed

tell me what u guys think, any changes to be done let me know, i have been procastinating to start my cycle because of so many different opinions

does this layout look good, im a newbie...I know I know tren on the first cycle omg!! im a big boy ill handle it

for the cycle drop the tren and dbol. keep the rest the same except run the adex 1-12.

pct wk 1,2,3,4 50mg clomid ed
wk 1,2,3,4 unleashed
wk 1,2,3,4 topical sustain alpha

you could also drop the hcg and use hcgenerate at 10 caps ed for the last 10 days before the start of pct.

the start of the pct will depend on the ester on the test

@Pav I was thinking of running the adex throughout the whole cycle just to avoid the bloat, and with the proviron, would it affect my gains if I ran them together?

@Joe D I was going to use the dbols to kick start my cycle cuz i don't want to front load the test, and I really want to run the tren is there anyway I could still run it if I lower the dose and if so how?I never heard of hcgenerate, is it just as effective?

Follow Joe D's advice bro..he knows what he is talking about.
Tren on your first cycle - FUGGETABOUDIT !

Thx u guys,I don't think I'll run the tren but me being hard headed probably will, cuz my boy is on his first cycle too and is running tren and I told him the same thing too that I have heard I shouldnt run it on my first cycle,Thanks for the advice bro. Is there anything else I should know and does my cycle look in order?

If I decided to take the 50mg dbol how would I split the dosage? Cut it into 4 and take one in the morn, afternoon, one before workout, one couple hours after? Or can I just pop the whole 50 in the am?

Top Bottom