Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Test E 250, Tren 100, Dbol 50mg, I need help with my cycle

If I decided to take the 50mg dbol how would I split the dosage? Cut it into 4 and take one in the morn, afternoon, one before workout, one couple hours after? Or can I just pop the whole 50 in the am?

Drop to 30mg MAX and either take it all 1 hour before training or 10mg every 4 hours.

If I decided to take the 50mg dbol how would I split the dosage? Cut it into 4 and take one in the morn, afternoon, one before workout, one couple hours after? Or can I just pop the whole 50 in the am?

You're going about this pretty reckless,i expect alot of future dissapointmemts in the future.

I have another question, I just realized I had a bottle of test 400 and test e 250, would it be bad to use to start using the test 400 at week 6 400mg wk to continue my test cycle cuz week 5 I will run out of test e 250?

Is taking 50mg really that bad, also it's a 50'mg tab how would I go about on spilttin it to make it 30mgs?

Why take 50mg of something when you dont know how you are going to react to even 10mg ?
The best thing you could do is follow the advice that Joe gave you and if you are dead set on running the DBOL just split the pill in half and do 25mg ED ,its plenty for a first -time run .

Get some liver support too like , cycle support ,cycle assist, or liv 52 .

Good luck.

Thx you guys for all the advice def will
drop it to 25mg, n save money, I'll will
post a before an after pic,

dbol is not a drug for you. if your going to run it then run 20mg ed split into 2 doses. dont run the tren. its a bad idea. wait till your friend is 4-6 weaks in then see how he lkes it when he is agrivatged as hell, full of pimples, and cant sleap for shit.

run the adex the through the whole cycle and 2 weaks into pct.

@ joe d im going to take your advice, and on another note does anybody know if the site eclenbuterol is posting is real and what about the site rxhealthdrugs.com???

Top Bottom