Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feisty ... if the Saints win the SuperBowl

PICK3 said:
If da Bears, Colt, or Pats win will you still get drunk and post hawt LESB :rainbow: pics?

nope...only if the Saints win. If another team wins then I'll post drunk hot LESB pics of someone else

Deal?

ole farte' said:
Yeah kano, with that awesome colts defense against the run, how can they not win. duece and reggie are just shakin with fear. :) Go Saints !!!!!!!!!

First off the colts have picked up their run defense in the playoffs and have stopped 2 good backs 2 weeks in a row and they will contuie to do so.. Have you been even watching the same playoffs i have been. The saints are to young of a team to beat indy. And if the bears make it rex grossman will crack in the super bowl everyone knows it

kano said:
First off the colts have picked up their run defense in the playoffs and have stopped 2 good backs 2 weeks in a row and they will contuie to do so.. Have you been even watching the same playoffs i have been. The saints are to young of a team to beat indy. And if the bears make it rex grossman will crack in the super bowl everyone knows it

^^^
Thanks for the expert analysis, Howie Short. :)

Top Bottom