Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feisty ... if the Saints win the SuperBowl

philadelphia came down to the superdome
and brought all their guts and heart
I don't think I've seen a more tough game fought
I was thinking "fuck" every other play
new orleans slayed that dragon
now we suit up and go to chicago
let's get it done guys

4everhung said:
philadelphia came down to the superdome
and brought all their guts and heart
I don't think I've seen a more tough game fought
I was thinking "fuck" every other play
new orleans slayed that dragon
now we suit up and go to chicago
let's get it done guys

AMEN Brotha!!! ;)

feisty11975 said:
lol

It was packed Saturday night. Could not move. The clubs were actually charging covers! Come on now. Cost us $10 a head to get in one place. Walked in, went to the bar, ordered 2 bud lights----$12! Friggin $6 for a beer. WOW!!

Had a great time though! Would/Will do it again When the Saints win the SuperBowl!

You should of stuck to the hand granades....about the same price, get more and takes way less to feel the affects....besides that, they are the shit! Yummy!

can you imagine being an NFL head coach
you have 45 type A personality's that were through their life
were always the best
they have thier wives,girlfriends,the beach,their porsche on thier minds
and you have to unite them and focus their effort
you can tell who the good coaches are

ksharp01 said:
You should of stuck to the hand granades....about the same price, get more and takes way less to feel the affects....besides that, they are the shit! Yummy!

I drank 3 of them the last time we went to Bourbon Street and notta! They are not strong at all. I did not drink very much Sat night. Had a few beers and a couple vodka and red bulls.

feisty11975 said:
I drank 3 of them the last time we went to Bourbon Street and notta! They are not strong at all. I did not drink very much Sat night. Had a few beers and a couple vodka and red bulls.

I have seen grown men hurled over barging green. I can drink several and it may not appear, nothing but all at once...BAM. There is like everclear in that shit.

ksharp01 said:
I have seen grown men hurled over barging green. I can drink several and it may not appear, nothing but all at once...BAM. There is like everclear in that shit.

well it does notta for me.

kano said:
pick we both know the colts are going to win the super bowl
Yeah kano, with that awesome colts defense against the run, how can they not win. duece and reggie are just shakin with fear. :) Go Saints !!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom