Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feisty ... if the Saints win the SuperBowl

lol... dood

ksharp01 said:
Could you even begin to imagine the crowd down there then! Like I said, I love going to NO but not during a frenzy time like this past weekend or Mardi Gras!! No way hose'
Have to count me out this time. Sorry!

awww, you'll be there.

with the inflation of crime in NO, this year alone... I will stay away. I hope they go forward and hopefully not only make the superbowl but win. But You couldn't give me a ticket and convince me to go there. I value my life

LOL@ Bears or Saints fans thinking they could beat the Pats/Colts.

Really....lmao

Frisky said:
with the inflation of crime in NO, this year alone... I will stay away. I hope they go forward and hopefully not only make the superbowl but win. But You couldn't give me a ticket and convince me to go there. I value my life

It was really crazy there Saturday night and we did not get there till after 11 PM.

Frisky said:

My thoughts exactly!
To many people acting so uncivialized, bunch a raving loonatics and then to add booze and superbowl (win or lose) to the mix...sounds like disater to me.

Going down to the sports book at the peppermill , laying 2bills on the saints over da bears. sat. weather in chicago 30 degrees, 10% chance precip. no problem. it's gonna be a black n gold superbowl. mardi gras parade downtown reno afterwards. you are welcome to attend. GO SAINTS !!!!

ortiz34 said:
LOL@ Bears or Saints fans thinking they could beat the Pats/Colts.

Really....lmao

honestly, Saints screw up at the last minute. But This year I believe they will push farther. I'm hoping for the super bowl... But I've hoped for that every year. I see way more potenital this year. oh and BTW... Pats/Colts... I see a big upset with both teams. 2nd round only... But eh... thats just me. (little birdie told me so)

Top Bottom