Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF male appreciation thread ....

More dudes that make me laugh on a regular bases Gotmilk, Jnevin, Slat, bluepeter
heh

superqt4u2nv said:
The skirt you been chasing you caught her?
lol at skirt. nah, I actually brought a different girl out to be my wing to make the other skirt jealous....and ended up sleeping with the wing.

I can't remember the last time I stuck my finger into a dry pussy

jnevin said:
fucking hell

I didn't make another list. *sigh*
Look at it this way. QT's lists are pretty much the only ones I ever make. Somebody could make a list titled "hottest EF'ers named Dial_tone" and I wouldn't make it.

Dial_tone said:
Look at it this way. QT's lists are pretty much the only ones I ever make. Somebody could make a list titled "hottest EF'ers named Dial_tone" and I wouldn't make it.
That is a whole other ball game, theres TONS of hot Dial_Tones here, you cant just expect to be in the top ten....

Dial_tone said:

Watch your back bro - If you "disappear", I move to the top of the list

I couldn't possibly make a list of all the great fellas on here. I would surely leave people out. I love you guys!

Top Bottom