Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do they actually test in basketball?

DOU12

I got no answers on the college board so here goes. I will be playing at a D1 school next year after playing 2 years at a juco. Do they actually test for juice in basketball, I don't know too many basketball players that do so it seems like it would be a big waste of money. When was the last time you heard of a college basketball player testing positive? I hope they don't test because my after season cycle is starting soon and I plan on using Test,Dbol,fina,and the one I am worried about EQ.

Yes they do,if they suspect your on but generally the test are random.All college sports are under NCAA regulations if I'm corect.

I think i tried to shoot you an email a while back about juicing and basketball. Anyway, In the ncaa we are only subject to testing during championships and post season play. No one on my team got tested however they had a guy their that was testing other teams at the tourney.

Top Bottom