Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol dosage question.

I'm running dianabol 30mg ed stacked with Test E 500mg/wk and D3ca 400mg/wk. I take 15mg of Dbol in the AM (pre workout) and 15mg Dbol in the PM. Would I get better gains if I took 20mg pre workout and then 10mg in the pm or would it really make a shit. hope this isnt a durrr question.

You are probably already doing it but make sure you space your dosages out throughout the day because it has such a short half life. If I read correctly you are taking 30 mg a day, you might want to bump that up to 50 if you can. If not no biggie I would always take one dose 1hr before workout.

Yeah I am trying to get my hands on some more dbol. I would like to run 5 weeks instead of 4 and up the dose to 40mg or 50mg.

So your saying I should just stay at 15mg before work out and 15mg later in the day?

Their is allot of mixed theories on this. Allot of people claim that AM and PM dosing is fine other prefer to space their doses every 8 hours.

I like to space them out 10mgs every 8 hours to keep the hormone level in the blood as steady as possible. Take 10mgs at 7am then 10 at 3pm and 10 more at 11pm b4 bed.

If you take two a day take one 15mg 30min prior to working out with a protein shake
and one in the afternoon with another shake , i usually space mine out 4-6 hours

Beastlike substance said:
I'm running dianabol 30mg ed stacked with testosterone enanthate 500mg/wk and D3ca 400mg/wk. I take 15mg of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - in the AM (pre workout) and 15mg Dbol in the PM. Would I get better gains if I took 20mg pre workout and then 10mg in the pm or would it really make a shit. hope this isnt a durrr question.

id just continue doing what your doing.

Top Bottom