Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol cycle, legit? done correctly?

bren565

30 mg of dbol per day for 30 days (3 pills)

and i am planning to take milk thistle, as well as a PCT for 10 days after the cycle, any comments suggestions

should i use clomid, or nolvadex? or both?

chances of gyno, hairloss, liver damage, testicle shut down?

im using this for size and strength, anything else i can expect? with regards to gains? fat loss possibilities, would i trim up?

not the best cycle, but it has been shown it works.
you could use better pct products.
gyno possible, hairloss possible, liver damage eh, it is liver toxic, liver protectants will help but the liver will recover. balls shutdown no.
with consistant training and diet, you will gain some size and strength. fat loss depends on diet, cardio etc.
how old are you, height, weight, bf %, years training etc ?????

bf% im guessing between 10-20 id ont look that bad

im 20-turning 21 in 5 months

im 190-205

and im 510-511

cant train all too consistently cuz i play serious football, but id say,

2-3 years training

mesomorph body.

You should use clomid as a PCT no nolvadex needed unless you are mad about your tits.

Yeah 30mg a day is a good dose, I would do 50mg a day but that's because each pill was 25mg.

I wouldn't recommend a milk thistle unless you're that paranoid, dbol won't destroy your liver trust me. Anadrol and M1T's yeah those are extremely liver toxic use the thistle for those if you run those for 5 weeks but dbol nah it's all good.

and i am planning to take milk thistle, as well as a PCT for 10 days after the cycle, any comments suggestions

im using this for size and strength, anything else i can expect? with regards to gains? fat loss possibilities, would i trim up?

You will definitely need PCT. I would use CLOMID and NOLVADEX.
I wouldnt run the DBOL without some additional testosterone.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...lic-steroids-oral-steroids-cycles-644727.html

bf% im guessing between 10-20 id ont look that bad

im 20-turning 21 in 5 months

im 190-205

and im 510-511

cant train all too consistently cuz i play serious football, but id say,

2-3 years training

mesomorph body.

10 percent you can see all your abs and some obliques, 20% is like me when you're fat! lol, well I can see my top 4 abs, but i have fat below it. It's really different for every person.
you gain and loose 15 lbs everyday; grow and shrink a 1" also, lol sorry.
you haven't trained nearly long enough. You are too young for AAS. Please research for a few years and wait a couple more before starting to think about using them again.

yeah or we could not give cycle advice to someone under 21 but who cares.

j/k but really everyone is forgetting the 21 rule here.

yeah i understand the 21 plus rule, and i wouldnt consider doing them before, but keep in mind my 21st bday is in less than 6 months,

could someone explain the difference between clomid and nolvadex? it really seems like ri should be doing both to avoid EVERYTHING

Top Bottom