Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen & t3 cycle help

idropbombs

ok so this is what im looking at, ive herd that 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is necessary for clen, however is 2 weeks on 1 week off possible? and with t3 im not sure if i need to do the same, ive herd both sides on it so im not sure which one to go with.

clen

DAY1-2 60mcg

DAY 4-5 80mcg

DAY 6-8 100mcg

DAY9-11 80mcg

DAY 12 60 mcg

DAY13-14 40mcg

DAYS 15-29 OFF!

DAY 30-31 60mcg

DAY 32-33 80mcg

DAY 34-36 100mcg

DAY 37-40 80mcg

DAY 41-42 60mcg

DAY 43-44 40mcg

DAY 45-59 OFF!

DAY60-61 60mcg

DAY 62-63 80mcg

DAY 64-66 100mcg

DAY 67-70 80mcg

DAY 71-72 60mcg

DAY 73-74 40mcg

for t3 i was going to start at 25mcg and work my way up to 75mcg and stay there because ive herd that anything over that is pushing the limits. but im open for sugestions, any help is appreciated! idk if it needs to be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off as well or not. thanks guys!

ok ive been snooping around nd i think this is what im going to my t3 cycle as, unless anyones got any other ideas?

1-3 25mcg
4-6 50mcg
7-15 75mcg
16-18 50mcg
19-21 25mcg

3 weeks off

repeat first 3 weeks

does that sound good or should i go 5 weeks on 5 weeks off with t3?

Last edited:
No need to taper down on clen, start at 40mcg and bump it 20mcg every 3rd day until you reach 120mcg and remain there until the 14th day. Then drop it for two week and repeat...personally I didn't like clen, it didn't do anything to supress my appetite which is the main reason I use fat burners to begin with. I have never used t3 so don't have any advice in regards to that. Check these fat burners at needtobuildmuscle out, they are much safer than clen an very effective Fat Burning Supplements, Fat Loss Supplement, Fat Burner Supplement | Need To Build Muscle Inc.

have u actually used those? i just dont trust stuff u can buy online to work. almost always scams.

thanks for your input tho!

what are your stats bro? clen and T3 are for advanced users only used to prep, should not be used for general maintenance IMHO.

clen is extremely potent and you won't like the sides from it, really in the end you may be wishing you just ran a couple extra miles instead of messing with it. the purpose of tapering up is to see how bad you react to the sides. unfortunately if you start reacting it will take a few days for it to clear your system, so be extra careful how fast you taper up

as for T3 again see above.. there are better ways man then messing with your thyroids.

been there, done that.. not worth it! I felt like i was having a heart attack from the horrible heartburn it gave me and i NEVER get heartburn

I would check out N2Stim.. its an herb and its safe. no jitters.

im 195, 5'10'' 19% BF been lifting for the last 5 years, im an athlete so i always am doing something physical. im just trying to get the last bit of unwanted fat off before season. trying to get back down to my ideal weight at about 170-180 puts me at around 10% and rock hard. got until february to get it done. the only thing im a little worried about is that the conditioning program we are doing right now get my heart rate up pretty high and i know thats what clen does. but i dont think it should be too big of a problem. the t3 i just know itll burn less muscle when being paired with clen. and its more effective than clen when used right.

okay you aren't gonna reach your goals long term with clen and T3. sorry. dropping 9% body fat is a tall order.. that is gonna take a strict diet and a lot of cardio to accomplish.

if it was that easy to use these drugs to lose weight then every fat person in america would be on them.

trust me, my diet and exercise is right where it needs to be, i generally get down to around 14% naturally conditioning and eating right. im just trying to get back to my perfect weight where i see my six pack etc. i train at a plus plus level, i just during the offseason bulk up a lot and not care about the bf until fall winter and spring. im plenty big just need to cut back down like every other year, thats why i believe clen and t3 will get me right where i want to be. once i end my athletic career keeping the bf down wont be a problem, as it never is when i get it to where i want it to be.

Top Bottom