Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chargers or pats???

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

can the chargers slow em down? i dont think the pats will run well but that 5 wide set is killer... they throw that thing around a lot...

i do think the chargers can control the game though and it wont be a lopsided when... hell, i think the chargers may actually win this one by 3 or so... LT 30 carries!!! (please conway, catch a td - fantasy guy)

i'm having a hard time believeing in the chargers they started out like a house of fire last year as well... the pats are due for a loss but damn are they good... i'll havta go wit the pats on this one.

oh, i dont think of the bolts as a power at all... more of an upstart that will be able to win some down the stretch this year... but despite everything the pats have done... they are due for a loss (or two)

Uh yeah.....um....well.....what I meant was maybe they would LOSE by 12-14. Damn Junior, puttin on the pressure. The Pats just chocked in the second half.

Top Bottom