Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Browns that bad or NY Football Giants that good???

the browns had the 31st ranked defense last year........
The scores of their games will be a like arena football games with all the firepower they have on offense.

Game Leaders
CLE - Pass: K. Dorsey (9-11, 143), Rec: S. Steptoe (3-80)
NYG - Pass: D. Carr (7-14, 53), Rush: D. Ware (10-97)
lol these guys will never play an nfl down this year .. maybe with a few injuries they might get lucky

Derek Anderson looked like SHIT well before he got hit. That offense had no rythm cause of him. He wasn't even remotely getting close to his receivers. I dunno......you could tell that the o lineman for the browns weren't playing that hard, can't blame em since every fucking year one of the starters get's hurt before opening day. But the defense has me real fuckin worried. I thought that maybe their preseason pickups would help.......but no........you can't run a 3-4 with mediocre linebackers. Wimbley should be a full time outside linebacker and we should put 4 legitimate lineman down. Crennel won't move on the 3-4 though........which is retarded because our secondary is bad enough as it is, now we have a front line that is geared to stop the run, which it still doesn't do, and doesn't put pressure on the QB. We're going to get torched on long downfield passes. Another long season for the Browns unless the kid comes in and just runs up 30 points a game with that offense.

Top Bottom