Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Browns about to beat the Giants

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
I could give a shit about that ring I just can't believe how that quaterback turned into a little girl after getting his skirt pulled over his head and a** f***ed!!!
They only have two super bowl rings hell the Raiders have more than they do does that make the Raiders a better team? Oh and throw the 9ers on this list of 3 shitty teams!!!

You are so retarded you can't even tell that ring shows 3 superbowl trophies. Raiders have 3 too, but they didn't win it last year, did they?

lol sucker

I started Eli, but it didn't really matter how much he sucked cause I still destroyed lestat by about 20 points :supercool

my opponent and I were tied going into today's game; he was starting Eli and I was starting Plax. Awesome game for me; dude totally got shat on :D

You are so retarded you can't even tell that ring shows 3 superbowl trophies. Raiders have 3 too, but they didn't win it last year, did they?

Again let me say who gives a shit. They suck they got run over like a phat hoe on a sunday mornin runin out of da church with the offering plate full of dalla bills!!!
The Giants lost and really aren't as good as you think!!!

Again let me say who gives a shit. They suck they got run over like a phat hoe on a sunday mornin runin out of da church with the offering plate full of dalla bills!!!
The Giants lost and really aren't as good as you think!!!

And I don't give a shit we lost to the Browns. If the Giants played them again. You and I know it would be a much different story. Eli had a bad game and gave them a gift. They can act like they won the Superbowl because they will never win one.

And I don't give a shit we lost to the Browns. If the Giants played them again. You and I know it would be a much different story. Eli had a bad game and gave them a gift. They can act like they won the Superbowl because they will never win one.

wambulance_logo.jpg

But how would they stop braylon edwards

Eli had gave them 3 gifts to be exact but that isn't why they won they won becuase the beat the Giants in running the ball right down their throat unstoppable, they controlled the clock and they kept the trio at bay.
So if you want to say the Giants lost because of Manning than you obviously didn't watch the same game as the rest of the country!

Top Bottom