Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Browns about to beat the Giants

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
I have giants fan friends who actually went to this game...ouch. Nothing like watching a lost game on the road...been there, felt that.

How can we be overrated then, you moron? We won the Superbowl last year. We beat a team that was supposed to be greatest team of all time. Eli had a bad game and Giants = overrated. :lmao:

Because ya'll shoulda had an easy win tonight. And a great team would make adjustments if it were just one person screwing up the game.... Brandon Jacobs was on fire.......but they still couldnt get the job done. Face it son, ya'll just lost to a bottom 5 team.... Maybe you're right.....I'm being too hard on the Giants as a whole...... Maybe I should say Eli is overrated.....

Because ya'll shoulda had an easy win tonight. And a great team would make adjustments if it were just one person screwing up the game.... Brandon Jacobs was on fire.......but they still couldnt get the job done. Face it son, ya'll just lost to a bottom 5 team.... Maybe you're right.....I'm being too hard on the Giants as a whole...... Maybe I should say Eli is overrated.....

Eli had a bad game. That is all. Nobody puts Eli on a Pedestal like Romo.

http://blogs.nypost.com/sports/giants/photos/ring1.jpg Let me know when the Cleveland Browns get one. :lmao:

I could give a shit about that ring I just can't believe how that quaterback turned into a little girl after getting his skirt pulled over his head and a** f***ed!!!
They only have two super bowl rings hell the Raiders have more than they do does that make the Raiders a better team? Oh and throw the 9ers on this list of 3 shitty teams!!!

Top Bottom