Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos vs Raiders tonight.............hoorah

• Thread starter Thread starter kronk
  • Start date Start date
K

kronk

I have never in my life missed a Bronco Raider game. Best games in the NFL and tonight I think the Broncs are going to win.

This is what football is all about. They even play hard when these two teams meet.

I remember the 80's when teams used to play with this intensity ona regular basis.

Before we bought them stadiums and paid them millions/year.

Testosterone boy said:
I'll bet you rarely expected a loss though.

A Raider vistory would not surprise me at all. Plumbers shoulder is sore and the Raiders will be in a huge hole with another loss. They have a 25% shot at winning I would say.

Believe it or not I am not one of those fans that thinks they will win every game. However, tonight I think they will. I think Portis will win the game for us, but who knows. I still say Broncos by 5

kronk said:
I have never in my life missed a Bronco Raider game. Best games in the NFL and tonight I think the Broncs are going to win.
I'll bet you rarely expected a loss though.

A Raider vistory would not surprise me at all. Plumbers shoulder is sore and the Raiders will be in a huge hole with another loss. They have a 25% shot at winning I would say.

kronk said:

Believe it or not I am not one of those fans that thinks they will win every game. However, tonight I think they will. I think Portis will win the game for us, but who knows. I still say Broncos by 5

come on k ronk. as much as i despise both of these teams, the broncos?

btw the chiefs are unstoppable.

Testosterone boy said:
This is what football is all about. They even play hard when these two teams meet.

I remember the 80's when teams used to play with this intensity ona regular basis.

Before we bought them stadiums and paid them millions/year.

13 days and counting.

Top Bottom