Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brock Lesnar should start boxing

He would pass out within 3 rounds. Maybe less, boxing is a totally different animal than wwe where he gets to lay on the ground for a couple mintues taking a breather.

To big for boxing.... His is more suited for wrestling since his torso size would limit his rotational punching speed. To much size on one's torso mean too much time in turning, and boxing is based on speed

Lord_Suston said:
To big for boxing.... His is more suited for wrestling since his torso size would limit his rotational punching speed. To much size on one's torso mean too much time in turning, and boxing is based on speed

i's think forman had a prety big torso lol. i'm not talking about just jumping in the ring, i'm talking about training for a year or more. then seeing what he could do.

Reach is NOT a awesome asset... training is. Too Tall Jones tried to take up pro boxing late in life. He said, "I knew what my body need to do... but I couldn't make my body do it."

SofaGeorge said:
Reach is NOT a awesome asset... training is. Too Tall Jones tried to take up pro boxing late in life. He said, "I knew what my body need to do... but I couldn't make my body do it."

Why did I know that if it was a thread about boxing that you would suddenly show up?:D

big_bad_buff said:

i's think forman had a prety big torso lol. i'm not talking about just jumping in the ring, i'm talking about training for a year or more. then seeing what he could do.

It would take more than a Year. it most likely would take him one year to earn hip rotation and some footwork. The on to punching and sparing, stength alone will do nothing... Foreman was very slim in comparison and had many ears of training as he grew up with boxing

Top Bottom