Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett farve appreciation thread

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself there partner
I see no further than possibly the second round

they lost to the ravens already this year, at home. playing in baltimore will be evne tougher.

they don't match up well against baltimore at all. their offense isn't explosive enough. plus they can stack the box like crazy because chad can't go deep (unless they run some wildcat stuff, and i'm sure they'll be somewhat prepared for it)

they're going to lose....

they lost to the ravens already this year, at home. playing in baltimore will be evne tougher.

they don't match up well against baltimore at all. their offense isn't explosive enough. plus they can stack the box like crazy because chad can't go deep (unless they run some wildcat stuff, and i'm sure they'll be somewhat prepared for it)

they're going to lose....

pretty much
agreed

49ers finished the year strong.

5-4 under Singletary and had we beat Arizona on that last minute drive where they ran a fuggin dive on the 3 yard line we'd be in the playoffs at 8-8.

49ers finished the year strong.

5-4 under Singletary and had we beat Arizona on that last minute drive where they ran a fuggin dive on the 3 yard line we'd be in the playoffs at 8-8.

lol

Top Bottom