Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner suppliments for me, what should i use?

cardioburner

Hello all,

I hate to be that guy who joins to ask a question but here goes it :p

I have recently started lifting. My pre workout is sports beans, (sugar, vitamins, carbs) because i cannot have stimulants like caffeine. I do take gold standard whey protein from GNC post lifting. I am also an avid runner, and run distance frequently. I just have a few questions, should i take anything else? Also, does protein help build up the legs after a run? Because i've heard that running (distance) just stretches the muscle, not tearing it like lifting weights does. I really appreciate any help.

I'm 5' 8", 125 pounds if that helps with any supplementing. :D

at 5'8" 125lbs the first thing i would stop doing is running, and the second thing i would do is start eating everything in sight!! Calculate your daily calorie requirements (bmr) and eat 500 calories more than that at a 30/50/20 p/c/f ratio. Honestly the last thing you need to worry about is supps, just whey for pwo, some multi-vitamins and maybe a weight gainer for meal replacements and eat your ass off.

I can't stop running because I'm the best on my team but i sure will eat more :D what multivitamin should i take? It needs to be something that i can buy at a drugstore or GNC because i can't really order much off the internet. =] I do have some milled flax seed i could throw into my protein shake for some omega 3's.

how old are you? animal pack makes a good multi-vitamen, and orbit-nutrition has like 100 different kinds at his store. i would stay away from gnc they are way overpriced!! And if you're gonna keep running make sure you calculate in your daily calorie requirements

if just in general training for mass use Pump3d plus RawMCC

if cutting use the Liposhred stack

and of course things like protein, glutamine etc

@gym for animal pack i'm not quite 18, but maybe if i only took a half a pack a day, (11 pills is insane lol) I'll look up a calculator my my calorie intake

@OMEGA, that pump3d and stuff looks a little intense for me =)

What is glutamine, how should i take it, will it interfere with running, and is it worth it? :D

I'm really sorry to bump this again but, at 125lbs and 5' 8" how much glutamine should i take? I read up on it more and I learned that it is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body. I'm going to get it when i go to the mall again (I don't know anywhere else that sells it in my area but GNC, maybe i'll try a drugstore). I read about 5-10 grams to start out but I couldn't tell if they were talking about a full grown 6' 200 lb man or not. =)

I'm really sorry to bump this again but, at 125lbs and 5' 8" how much glutamine should i take? I read up on it more and I learned that it is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body. I'm going to get it when i go to the mall again (I don't know anywhere else that sells it in my area but GNC, maybe i'll try a drugstore). I read about 5-10 grams to start out but I couldn't tell if they were talking about a full grown 6' 200 lb man or not. =)
worry about diet first! post it up so we can take a look at it

Top Bottom