Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner suppliments for me, what should i use?

My diet is fairly healthy (compared to the people around me XD)

I usually start out with a breakfast of either a bagel or scrambled eggs. (scrambled eggs include ham and onion)

Snack: During the summer my new diet plan is to eliminate all unhealthy snack food. So either a fruit or some veggies.

Lunch: Usually includes meat such as hamburger, either hamburger helper (LOL), chili, steak, or pork chops.

Snack: same fruit or veggie

Dinner: Usually about the same as lunch, only most of the time i have some carbs like pasta.

I hope this helps, I'm not going for a super huge hulky strong body, just a fit and strong :D My goal is to bench about 200 by the end of summer. =)

One more thing, after a workout i usually have a protein shake that consists of 1.5g fat, .5 g saturated, 30mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 4g carbs, 1g sugar and 24 g protein, and whatever is in a cup of milk. =]

My diet is fairly healthy (compared to the people around me XD)

I usually start out with a breakfast of either a bagel or scrambled eggs. (scrambled eggs include ham and onion)

Snack: During the summer my new diet plan is to eliminate all unhealthy snack food. So either a fruit or some veggies.

Lunch: Usually includes meat such as hamburger, either hamburger helper (LOL), chili, steak, or pork chops.

Snack: same fruit or veggie

Dinner: Usually about the same as lunch, only most of the time i have some carbs like pasta.

I hope this helps, I'm not going for a super huge hulky strong body, just a fit and strong :D My goal is to bench about 200 by the end of summer. =)

One more thing, after a workout i usually have a protein shake that consists of 1.5g fat, .5 g saturated, 30mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 4g carbs, 1g sugar and 24 g protein, and whatever is in a cup of milk. =]
hamburger helper!?lol...stick with poultry, and salmon. if anything lean steak. And don't drink milk with pwo shake, use water. I know you were askin bout supps but your diet needs a ton of work bro. Do some research on that before you even think about supps. When your diet is calculated down to the calorie with an adequate p/c/f ratio (30/50/20) should be good for you then start looking into supps about six months down the road like creatine or maybe some n.o. Protein is good for now but that diet some serious work

I calculated my calorie intake that i should have incorporating the exercise that i do and it came out to 2445 calories a day just for "maintenance" which i thought was the appropriate category because i don't really want to gain or lose any fat (barely have any lol) just gain weight in muscle. Again i weight 125 but i can't seem to find anything that would help me with the 30/50/20 p/c/f diet. Does this mean that 30 percent of calories are protein etc? Sorry i really wish i knew more for myself so i wouldn't have to be such a newb :P

I calculated my calorie intake that i should have incorporating the exercise that i do and it came out to 2445 calories a day just for "maintenance" which i thought was the appropriate category because i don't really want to gain or lose any fat (barely have any lol) just gain weight in muscle. Again i weight 125 but i can't seem to find anything that would help me with the 30/50/20 p/c/f diet. Does this mean that 30 percent of calories are protein etc? Sorry i really wish i knew more for myself so i wouldn't have to be such a newb :P
na it's cool, everyone starts somewhere. yeah 30/50/20 means exactly that. you break down your cal intake to 30% p/50%carbs/20%fats then you add 500 calories to your maintenance level and thats how you gain muscle. iv'e got a good all natty site for you that would be a big help for you as far as dieting and training goes. jus pm me if you're interested

Top Bottom