Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone know where I can find PICTURES of the current active Cardinals

AAP said:
Just as I thought, you were dumb enough to fall for this. Now... where is that post specifically about the Catholic Church. You know, the one you posted on.... found it yet? I would love to see where I was talking in regards to the Vatican in another thread.

And don't give me any shit about not being Plat. Either pony up or do a search on your past posts... since you posted on it as you claim.

Huh

How would searching my own posts make a difference? The system doesn't provide a search function for non plats as far as I know.

The first paragraph I find incherent.

But to recap I said your obsession is with the Church. And Ive explained to you that the Church in the common vernacular is the Catholic Church. If were putting those two strawmen aside then Id refer you to Dullboys post on this thread.

Then find someone to do a search for you.

Or pony up for Plat and prove yourself right.

mr maginifecent
is nothing but an alter
I think I missplee magnifico

Out of all the religious TV channels that I've watched or seen, I think
EWTN is the most outlandish, out of touch and irrelative to me.

No offense to the Catholics up in here.

Phenom78 said:
LOL

Bro, if you truly lack the self awareness to see it, then the least of your problems is my doing a search.

In any case, here is a link which contains bios on all the cardinals along with pics

http://www.ewtn.com/HolySee/Cardinals/cardinals.asp

Now couldn't you post this like 5 posts ago? I already have my Thread Of The Week material out there and can only win once you know. Damn.

Top Bottom