Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone know where I can find PICTURES of the current active Cardinals

cardinal%20big%20red%20411.jpg

Phenom78 said:
I'm not plat. But if someone wants to check they wouldnt need to go back far. I recall at least one thread since this handle. I know I responded on it as well.

Also I said the Church, not the Vatican. The former being a broader category

In case your reading comprehension skills are not up to par, this thread is about the Vatican and it's Cardinals. Not some namby pampy weak ass rhetoric spewing baptist church.

If you aren't on the thread topic, hard to be accurate.

you
calling out my phenom bro about comprehesion skills?
do it again

AAP said:
In case your reading comprehension skills are not up to par, this thread is about the Vatican and it's Cardinals. Not some namby pampy weak ass rhetoric spewing baptist church.

If you aren't on the thread topic, hard to be accurate.

Bro

The "Church" refers to the universal Catholic Church in the common vernacular. If I was talking about Baptists or Methodists, it would have required me to specify as much. Catholic in fact means universal, ie: there is only one Church.

AAP - dullboy says you denying that you constantly rail on the church is like a gay guy trying to convince dullboy that he doesn't think about cock, balls and smelly man ass all day long.

AAP is always bitching about someone or something..
I lost count of all the topics years ago myself.

AAP, is this for a school project or pool party decor ?

Phenom78 said:
Bro

The "Church" refers to the universal Catholic Church in the common vernacular. If I was talking about Baptists or Methodists, it would have required me to specify as much. Catholic in fact means universal, ie: there is only one Church.

Just as I thought, you were dumb enough to fall for this. Now... where is that post specifically about the Catholic Church. You know, the one you posted on.... found it yet? I would love to see where I was talking in regards to the Vatican in another thread.

And don't give me any shit about not being Plat. Either pony up or do a search on your past posts... since you posted on it as you claim.

Y_lifter said:
AAP is always bitching about someone or something..
I lost count of all the topics years ago myself.

AAP, is this for a school project or pool party decor ?

No it is because I saw an article in the paper and it had 5 of them pictured and I was wondering where to find the bios of the others and shit. All I can find are past ones (i.e. deceased, etc..)

Top Bottom