Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6'4, 230lb, 17% bf, 27yo, first Test E cycle!!! "advice please"

Well, a few things struck me after reading your posts drfta:

1) Numbers are all relative... for someone who's 6'4", 230 lbs seems about average... but you're 17% bodyfat, so that's a decent amount... you're looking to GAIN another 20 lbs and then get to a 12% leanness?? You think one cycle and some supplements is magically gonna do all that?? If you eat all that you're supposed to eat, and take your weight gainers, you'll be 6'4", and likely over 230 lbs...but more importantly, you'll still have the 17% bodyfat PLUS whatever fat you might gain because of those excess calories.

2) So if you lean out a bit first without AAS.... then you can put on some LEAN mass after that with the help of a cycle, if you choose. Otherwise, you won't see ANY muscle when you're holding onto all that bf

3) again, ditch the weight gainers!

Thanks for all the info njmuscleguy! I will ditch the weight gainers and go back to my normal protein powder, as for the BF is it not realistic that I will be able to drop my BF down 2%, if I up my cardio while on cycle to 4x45min a week since I do none at the moment? Or would that be pushing it abit to much after the brutal work outs? I will see if I can find some pic of when I first started out then 6months and today and will post them up when I get a chance thanks

hay guys its been 8 months since iv posted on this forum, iv been training hard lifting heavy and eating a truck load of food, have been trying to get up to 242lb 110kg by june im not quite there yet im 234lb 106kg at the moment. Im going to be entering a comp in October this year tall athletic class and want to be bang on weight on stage at 211lb 96kg, what my plan of attack is hit the original cycle that i posted here to bump me up to the 242lb 110kg mark buy June so i can then strip down to 211lb 96kg ready for the comp in October and be ripped and dry on stage. i still have never run a cycle yet! i was wondering you guys thoughts on this? iv put up a link to a pic of me today the 28.4.12 there is a space in between the http: and // as it wouldnt let me post a link....
http: //i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/Drfta21/28042012.jpg

I would lean out a little more before hitting that previous cycle you had planned. What's ur bf% currently?

Top Bottom